10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I don't wanna see it. I once saw how the Pigs for McRibs in america are treated, that was enough animal cruelty for 2 lifetimes.
    The least you can do is not support it :/

Honestly I don't check everything I buy but I make sure to distance myself from that I know to be wrong.

I really love fur, but on a person I only like synthetic. Could never like original fur on a person. With that said, I know that animals are being killed for meat anyway and then you might aswell use the fur aswell, but only if the animal doesnt suffer from it. I could never support what I saw on the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I suppose that's possible if you can have more than 2 things.
    Of course you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You don't need to be vegetarian to be disgusted at pigs being ripped apart and feel sick when you see a person taking the whole skin off of a dog while he's alive and then thrown into a truck waiting to die from the pain.

Slaughter houses, the whole skin business is horrid.
    I know you don't have to, it was just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    No. Are you telling me you actually support animals being treated like that?
    No I don't support it.

Deleted
    Durgun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I really love fur, but on a person I only like synthetic. Could never like original fur on a person. With that said, I know that animals are being killed for meat anyway and then you might aswell use the fur aswell, but only if the animal doesnt suffer from it. I could never support what I saw on the video.
    I honestly don't mind animals being killed for food and let them take the fur if they want, it's not like you can stop it if you wanted to.

The problem is the methods that are being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    It'd be 11-9 if they used sensible dates anyway. (Which is the date the terrorists were likely using in their country (too lazy to check, playing the third AC game.)
    Nononono, the government did it!

3rd or 5th?

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Too simple.
    Meh, at least I don't have to math for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    Of course you can.
    \o/

Deleted
    It'd be 11-9 if they used sensible dates anyway. (Which is the date the terrorists were likely using in their country (too lazy to check, playing the third AC game.)
    True. Probably random. Unless the government did it. Which they did. But because of the 21+19+1 thing. I'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    The third one.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The problem is the methods that are being used.
    ^^^^^^

I don't mind watching the videos or not, nor support them. It's just that i'm not gonna hurt my head or stress myself on something that happens every day and not only animals but many other things that i can't change.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Posts don't merge. I'm confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes Maj, the methods.

I... can't even describe it. It hurts to think about.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Woohohh, double post. All bow to the master of PvM!

Haaaaj Treeaaaaannnn Fury Night.
    Thank god!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyo, Toothless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    ^^^^^^

I don't mind watching the videos or not, nor support them. It's just that i'm not gonna hurt my head or stress myself on something that happens every day and not only animals but many other things that i can't change.
    True dat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Treann.

Yeah you are right. Still it's hard to let something that cruel just go, though.

10+ Year Old Account

Hai Treann bro! Happy Weekend!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

The third one.
    How far are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Thank god!
    You can just call me Asmekiel, not everyone has to know.

Dyra, I'd check that post again.

Deleted

So I was just using Google Translate for some single word translates when I saw this:

Would you mind answering some questions to help improve translation quality?

So I was like sure, why not and clicked the link.
    Then I saw this:

Gibberish gabble gobble lorem ipsum dolor sit amet nobody reads this anymore why did I even bother editing this bla bla bla
    D: Should I use Google Translate to translate both sentences back to English and then pick the best one?XD

Fallen, if you're reading, HALP!!

Both of the translations that come with English to Turkish are equally wrong so if I choose a setting I'd actually be righting a wrong.

Though, it might be a learning algorithm; which would make the translations more accurate with each iteration, but choosing the less wrong one is SOOO much harder than writing the correct translation: Then you would have two completely wrong translations that you could easily try and fix grammatically.

They wouldn't be asking for translations, they'd be asking for corrections so I'd imagine a third option to make small changes in the sentences to make the translation more accurate woulda been a better way of doing things.

Though, I'd imagine that'd have to be one hell of an algorithm to make the translator learn. But you're Google! You should do it!! For science and all jazz.

[Learning algorithms use the results from a previous attempt being used to optimize the process itself. The optimization gets exponentially smaller with each iteration, but in order to get precise results you'd need a good amount of iterations. This video is the perfect example to understand learning algorithms: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goVuP5TJIUU]
    That supports certain conspiracy theories
    Last edited by Riverness; 2013-03-01 at 08:14 PM.