1. #63141
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,575
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    To what?
    Within Temptation

  2. #63142
    Wow.. too confused to post a number

  3. #63143
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    510
    How do you eat your peas, Rix?

  4. #63144
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Nah, can't be bothered scrolling up. I believe in you

    How do you eat your peas, Kitteh?
    With lots of gravy. Then by conveying several at once by means of cutlery to my mouth whereupon they are masticated, then swallowed to be digested.

    The previous number was only the post before JoyJoy's, you lazybones. :3

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  5. #63145
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    + 21

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Playing Widowmaker Like

  6. #63146
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    With lots of gravy. Then by conveying several at once by means of cutlery to my mouth whereupon they are masticated, then swallowed to be digested.

    The previous number was only the post before JoyJoy's, you lazybones. :3
    But do you scoop them up on your fork or do you put them on the back of the fork? For research purposes.

  7. #63147

  8. #63148
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Wow.. too confused to post a number
    how did it go with two men down your throat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    With lots of gravy. Then by conveying several at once by means of cutlery to my mouth whereupon they are masticated, then swallowed to be digested.
    and her eI thought you only ate brains

  9. #63149
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    + 20

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Playing Widowmaker Like

  10. #63150
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    46,786
    +18 is what I say, every day!
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArlee

  11. #63151
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,754
    + 21


    Rawr

  12. #63152
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    But do you scoop them up on your fork or do you put them on the back of the fork? For research purposes.
    People who eat stuff on the back of the fork are mongs trying to impress people. (ooh look at me, I'm so sophisticated). The back of the fork "angle" is when you're "stabbing" your meat to cut it.

    I eat mine on the "top" of the fork, usually with some sweetcorn and potato on the fork too, and they gotta have gravy on them.

  13. #63153
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    People who eat stuff on the back of the fork are mongs trying to impress people. (ooh look at me, I'm so sophisticated). The back of the fork "angle" is when you're "stabbing" your meat to cut it.

    I eat mine on the "top" of the fork, usually with some sweetcorn and potato on the fork too, and they gotta have gravy on them.
    What's front and what's back?

  14. #63154
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    Nope, it's only Maj that eats monkey brains exclusively.
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

  15. #63155
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,575
    The front (or top) of the fork is the bit that's curved like the bowl of a spoon, to aid in the retention of food during delivery to the mouth.

    The back/bottom is the other side

  16. #63156
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    46,786
    Joyflu is into wrong numbers
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArlee

  17. #63157
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The front (or top) of the fork is the bit that's curved like the bowl of a spoon, to aid in the retention of food during delivery to the mouth.

    The back/bottom is the other side
    This side then?
    http://sterling-silver-flatware.com/.../fork-2001.JPG

    + 19

  18. #63158
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The front (or top) of the fork is the bit that's curved like the bowl of a spoon, to aid in the retention of food during delivery to the mouth.

    The back/bottom is the other side
    I still have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Joyflu is into wrong numbers
    SHADDAP!

  19. #63159
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    748
    + 20

    Evening

  20. #63160
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    Why the hell would you eat with the back of the fork?
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •