15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    It's art. Art doesn't have to be pretty.
    Art shouldn´t be worn, imo.

That white fox scarf was fake. Gaga doesn't wear real fur. People are so damn quick to judge.
    If so, then it's ok. Still ugly nonetheless.

+47

Deleted
    I was talking about us being muggles (non mods) and the mods being wizards.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Art shouldn´t be worn, imo.
    You think art just exists on a canvas or something? That's rather ignorant. Art is expression, feeling, not just what you perceive. Art has no boundaries unless imposed upon it. You cannot be so controlling as to say that it shouldn't be worn. A person can be as much of a canvas for art than an actual canvas. It's such an unspecific term that it can be applied to anything.
    Just my opinion. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Puri calls Majad Muggle :3
    And on that note, where has Puri been lately

Deleted
    I'm not a muggle

Pur is out dancing. Romancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, apparently, according to the radio, new legislature made it past the initial reviewer where I live. The bill, if it passes, will make discrimination based on "sexual identity" against the law. That doesn't include churches and some other places I wasn't paying attention to though.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Sorry, but wizards don't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Huh, apparently, according to the radio, new legislature made it past the initial reviewer where I live. The bill, if it passes, will make discrimination based on "sexual identity" against the law. That doesn't include churches and some other places I wasn't paying attention to though.
    That's good.

15+ Year Old Account
    You think art just exists on a canvas or something? That's rather ignorant.
    I know that's not the only art. It's just that I think that clothing should be simple and easy to wear. This "art" does just not fit my opinion of how clothing should be. Also, it's not that it can't be worn, as is shown by Ma'am Gaga more than many times, just that it shouldn't in my opinion.

But well, whatever. Your opinion is yours and mine is mine. Let's just keep it that way.

Also, Xanjori, you're cheating. We were at 47 untill you placed a number. So I guess we're still at +49.

But well, I'd say +/- 0 now.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    I know that's not the only art. It's just that I think that clothing should be simple and easy to wear. This "art" does just not fit my opinion of how clothing should be. Also, it's not that it can't be worn, as is shown by Ma'am Gaga more than many times, just that it shouldn't in my opinion.

But well, whatever. Your opinion is yours and mine is mine. Let's just keep it that way.

Also, Xanjori, you're cheating. We were at 47 untill you placed a number. So I guess we're still at +49
    Oh, Gaga doesn't wear actual proper clothing, though. She wears stuff right off of the runway - stuff which isn't typically meant for everyday wear.

Such things at fashion shows are basically designers showing their innovation and creativity in making clothing art. But the clothes that everyday people wear are adapted from such examples, so the colours used or the general style, which is greatly simplified and sold to the general public.

Those clothes aren't meant to be worn like she wears them. They're merely meant to inspire the industry.. and to fascinate viewers. But she's a special snowflake. :3

And nope. His number is correct. We won with my +50, and the game reset. You were wrong.
    And non-numbered posts don't count.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 04:31 PM ----------

+ 1.

German guy in the second last episode of Community who gets along with Abed is pretty cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Sorry, but wizards don't exist.

That's good.

Why would you be a muggle though? If wizards did not exist, there would be no need to further place someone in a group such as say, muggle, as it would create unneeded confusion and complication. Assuming that humans are at least somewhat rational, it would stand that we would not create unnecessary confusion or complication. Therefore, wizards exist.

It certainly is, but I seriously doubt it will actually pass.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Why would you be a muggle though? If wizards did not exist, there would be no need to further place someone in a group such as say, muggle, as it would create unneeded confusion and complication. Assuming that humans are at least somewhat rational, it would stand that we would not create unnecessary confusion or complication. Therefore, wizards exist.
    Muggles are, suposdely from what I got, people that are rather stupid and ignorant on some stuff, so they don't believe in wizards, magic and bla bla, even if they saw it, so they ignore it and reject.

And since I always say magic doesn't exist, Puri has taken the habit of calling me Muggle for a while now. Hehe.

Deleted
    + 0

10+ Year Old Account

Magic isn't real?! D:

I...I don't know what to believe in any more.

* sits in the corner all depressed*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Hai Lokitty.

Deleted