Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Oh btw I have learned that since I started in august 30% of the new students have already dropped out. It was too much for them, they either went back home or applied for some other direction in their studies.

Some of the guys in my class are gone aswell, but most of us still remain.
    Just because someone drops out, doesn't mean they can't handle it! Perhaps it was just super boring or they decided on other plans but have to wait half a year to start on something else.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Just because someone drops out, doesn't mean they can't handle it! Perhaps it was just super boring or they decided on other plans but have to wait half a year to start on something else.
    I know for a fact through interviews made with those that dropped out. They pretty much got the question "Why?", and that's what most said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    A good portion of the higher education dropouts I knew could not handle the change in structure. It went from super teacher coddle mode to teachers really could care less if you fail or not mode. I found it refreshing personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TehTiny View Post
    A good portion of the higher education dropouts I knew could not handle the change in structure. It went from super teacher coddle mode to teachers really could care less if you fail or not mode. I found it refreshing personally.

I agree with this tbh. Well not so much about the refreshing part, I'm pretty neutral to that.

But yes, that's the way of uni.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need somebody to prod you to do assigned work you deserve to fail. That is just my opinion of course.

Deleted

You mean the everything is so easy that you don't have to do anything to pass mode, to wtf 40 hour homework per week isn't enough mode.

Majberg!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I know for a fact through interviews made with those that dropped out. They pretty much got the question "Why?", and that's what most said.
    Okay then. But... Okay
    If you need somebody to prod you to do assigned work you deserve to fail. That is just my opinion of course.
    Someone on my team spent extra money on private tutors and failed. I think they deserved it too. You should be able to do it yourself.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 09:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    You mean the everything is so easy that you don't have to do anything to pass mode, to wtf 40 hour homework per week isn't enough mode.
    Yaaaay! 40 hours \o/ Plus classes.

10+ Year Old Account

In my case it would be more like 10 hour week with the rest of the stuff being "required attendance" aka sleep-in-class to 60 hour weeks of "wtf im so tired but I cant go to sleep yet"

10+ Year Old Account

Noombah

I'm gonna go make burgers!

15+ Year Old Account

Majberg!
    Still not right

And for me personally college was a shock because I never had to do school work ever before, and suddenly I had to. I had zero study skills ><

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Friday! And only 2-3 hours until I get to go home!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Yeah. It really came as a shock. Normally after school I ticked out. In university. No way. Not possible.

Either way I'm not gonna watch LotR to spite the universe so it's down to Spirited Away, Thor or Skyfall? I've watched them all before. Skyfall most recently but only once, Spirited Away most often and Thor second most recently but also just once.
    Woah, late dinner, Wass.

It's Friday, Friday

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, the clocks change on easter day this year, means there's no chance of me accidentally being late (or early) for work