1. #6361
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Good on ya, lass! Keep it up! One day you'll hit the starZ!
    Today I'm pretending to work with ze archives, next week who knows? If I keep being such an ambitious pretender I can go far! One day I might be pretend-working as ze boss or the CEO of a pretend-Corporation! Sky's the limit!


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  2. #6362
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,406
    Haj again, back from work and at school now


    + 15

  3. #6363
    Stood in the Fire Fiercon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    499
    +16 you can't do that Ubarkitteh. Mod's aren't allowed to give teh private dataz!

    or so I hope

    btw, I think some girls from the K-Pop Mafia got so serious "meat" to gnaw on.

  4. #6364
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Give me meat and I'll give you a list of every beetroot supplier in thread.
    * throws kitteh a slice of bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Those are some harsh words geng, harsh words from an astonishingly strange individual.
    I'm eating liver pate with bacon while drinking a glass of wine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Today I'm pretending to work with ze archives, next week who knows? If I keep being such an ambitious pretender I can go far! One day I might be pretend-working as ze boss or the CEO of a pretend-Corporation! Sky's the limit!
    You know... Fake it till you make it. That's what me ol' mum always told me.

  5. #6365
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    You know... Fake it till you make it. That's what me ol' mum always told me.


    I'm just hoping I'm doing whatever I'm supposed to do right


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  6. #6366
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,652
    I love liver pate and wine just makes you classy!
    Liver patty with bacon on the other hand...those two things do not seem to go together.

    Hey Asme! I had something to say to you but forgot, let me read back and remind my self

  7. #6367
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    [IMG]http://www.aeterna.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg[IMG]

    I'm just hoping I'm doing whatever I'm supposed to do right
    That's how I did at my oral chemistry exam Memorize, memorize, memorize!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I love liver pate and wine just makes you classy!
    Liver patty with bacon on the other hand...those two things do not seem to go together.
    Oh yes they do! With fried mushrooms. On bread.

  8. #6368
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Hey Asme! I had something to say to you but forgot, let me read back and remind my self


    I decided to go on twitter and unfollow all WoW stuff and be a follower of the soshified channel. I just check my mail and notice I have 7 follower I don't even have 1 tweet yet.

  9. #6369
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Hi Dutch Mig \o

  10. #6370
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,652
    That sounds nice if you remove the pate...really doesn't seem like it'd go together though!

    SNSD has a twitter? Who runs it? Because I know none of the members of SNSD have twitter.

    Oh and what I wanted to say, two things. One my avatar is from a Christmas episode of strong heart, here is the full picture.
    Not sure what year though probably not last year as Taeyeon was blonde then

    And for F(x) try this!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY
    Not sure if you knew this or not also, but Krystal in F(x) is Jessica's younger sister Here's a random back stage clip of them together xD

  11. #6371
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That sounds nice if you remove the pate...really doesn't seem like it'd go together though!

    SNSD has a twitter? Who runs it? Because I know none of the members of SNSD have twitter.

    Oh and what I wanted to say, two things. One my avatar is from a Christmas episode of strong heart, here is the full picture.
    Not sure what year though probably not last year as Taeyeon was blonde then

    And for F(x) try this!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY
    Not sure if you knew this or not also, but Krystal in F(x) is Jessica's younger sister Here's a random back stage clip of them together xD
    I knew about them being sisters
    Don't you think your avatar would look better if you cut it out a little lower?
    Soshified twitter and Girls' Generation twitter, no clue who maintains the SNSD twitter though.
    Will check the vids after school

  12. #6372
    Morning.

    + 16

  13. #6373
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Why don't you say hi, Mig?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That sounds nice if you remove the pate...really doesn't seem like it'd go together though!
    It does. Trust me. It's a delicacy in the finer Danish Cuisine, which we all know is renowned for it's innovative interpretation of Nordic dishes. Then of course there is Noma, ranked best restaurant in the world in 2010, 2011 and 2012. Liver pate, bacon and fried mushrooms.

    Hi Portuguese Mig

  14. #6374
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Hiii. Just endured a 40 min walk home in the freezing cold. Oyster card expired and I didn't realise, and I forgot my wallet at home. Great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's exactly what she thinks
    If it has a chance of hurting her, she's scared of it xD
    I weep for her sanity. She shat herself when she broke her wrist, I take it?

    + 17.

  15. #6375
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I knew about them being sisters
    Don't you think your avatar would look better if you cut it out a little lower?
    Soshified twitter and Girls' Generation twitter, no clue who maintains the SNSD twitter though.
    Will check the vids after school
    Ah I see.
    And if I cut it lower I'd either cut of the antlers or her face would be smaller

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 09:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

    I weep for her sanity. She shat herself when she broke her wrist, I take it?
    I have no idea, I wasn't here. I can imagine she'd have been crying though, at the least.

  16. #6376
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Ah I see.
    And if I cut it lower I'd either cut of the antlers or her face would be smaller

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 09:19 PM ----------


    I have no idea, I wasn't here. I can imagine she'd have been crying though, at the least.
    But those antlers . But it's your avatar after all

  17. #6377
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,652
    What's wrong with the antlers?
    They make it christmassy!

  18. #6378
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Hi Ely!!

    Nobody says hi.... Stupid dilated, pouchlike, suspended people.

  19. #6379
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,794
    Hi Geng!

    Ignore them. They're silly Koreaboos.

  20. #6380
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    What's wrong with the antlers?
    They make it christmassy!
    Dunno, I think it looks silly in the avatar.

    Haj Maj, Ely

    + 18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •