1. #961
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,134
    -5

    Zing, Pure!

  2. #962
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    506
    Enough with the weird horse mask pictures! I really hate that cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Weird that they've pretty much made attendance mandatory by working it into a lecture, Geng. =/
    Not nice. But the lecture isn't mandatory, but I wanna come to that lecture.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 03:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    No more pics of sarah jessica parker please
    Oh snap!

  3. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    No more pics of sarah jessica parker please
    This chick?




    - 7

  4. #964
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    I preferred the horse mask pictures

    I can't believe she bagged Robert Downey Jr for a while!

  5. #965
    bagged? She threw bags as Sherlock Holmes/Iron man!? For shame!

  6. #966
    Why do people call her a horse? I don't get it. o.O

  7. #967
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    bagged? She threw bags as Sherlock Holmes/Iron man!? For shame!
    Yes! She repeatedly threw two of them at him. if you want to call them that.

  8. #968
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This chick?

    [IMG]http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID20836/images/ex_sarah_jessica_parker_ap.jpg[IMG]
    That's not a bird, silly. It's a horse.
    -6

  9. #969
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why do people call her a horse? I don't get it. o.O
    She looks kind of like a horse. Long face, big nose. Ugly xD

  10. #970
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Not nice. But the lecture isn't mandatory, but I wanna come to that lecture.
    Ah. Awkward. =I

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I can't believe she bagged Robert Downey Jr for a while!
    Probably during his alcoholism. Guy must not have been thinking straight.

  11. #971
    She looks kinda weird but not like a horse. :0

  12. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yes! She repeatedly threw two of them at him. if you want to call them that.
    Oh, I get it.
    Australia has weird sayings
    - 5

  13. #973

  14. #974
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Majad:



  15. #975
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    She looks kind of like a horse. Long face, big nose. Ugly xD
    That's mean. I don't think she's ugly. I just think it's fun.

    Bags as boobs? Or bagged as in had sex? I bagged her.

  16. #976
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Majad:
    [video=youtube;XEc-I-Zw_EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEc-I-Zw_EA[video]

    [video=youtube;SJ2cjDwaTsU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2cjDwaTsU[video]
    I was totally just looking for the Family Guy clip of the red-carpet reporter stroking her nose and feeding her a carrot. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Bags as boobs? Or bagged as in had sex? I bagged her.
    We use "bag" in the same way in the UK too. Pretty sure the States do too.

    Not heard the expression, "We've got this in the bag."? To "bag" something is basically like to acquire it, typically inferring through winning it somehow.
    Last edited by Baiyn; 2012-12-01 at 02:52 PM.

  17. #977
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    That's mean. I don't think she's ugly. I just think it's fun.

    Bags as boobs? Or bagged as in had sex? I bagged her.
    Bagged as in had sex but the second time I was referencing boobs xD

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 10:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I was totally just looking for the Family Guy clip of the red-carpet reporter stroking her nose and feeding her a carrot. xD
    I couldn't find that one

  18. #978
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Bagged as in had sex but the second time I was referencing boobs xD
    Thought so

    Transvestite donkey witch xD Poor SJP

  19. #979
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Goooooood morning!

    I like your avatar, Maj! Who's Hyoyeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  20. #980
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Goooooood morning!

    I like your avatar, Maj! Who's Hyoyeon?
    Baiyn is

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •