1. #1401
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    WHY YOU DO THAT, OMG!

    *c
    I have reasons.

  2. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    What channel, nab?!
    First you pick up your mobile phone and dial 999, before admitting your villainous crime to the proper authorities!

    Channel 4

  3. #1403
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    First you pick up your mobile phone and dial 999, before admitting your villainous crime to the proper authorities!

    Channel 4
    999, is that the popo?

  4. #1404
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Rick is hot.

    Aveline, I'll start working on that thing now.

    Might take an hour or so, or just 10 mins, I don't know. =o
    I like Glenn. I don't think he's that handsome or anything, but he has a boy-ish cuteness I'm diggin'.

    And suuuure. Take your time. I'm waiting for DMF to start anyway. And that's a couple hours away.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  5. #1405
    Banned ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    First you pick up your mobile phone and dial 999, before admitting your villainous crime to the proper authorities!

    Channel 4
    I'll also take up religion to repent my sins.

    And thanks. :3

  6. #1406
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    -12

    Nudecams wat where wha?
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  7. #1407
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    - 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Rick is hot.
    Aveline, I'll start working on that thing now.
    Might take an hour or so, or just 10 mins, I don't know. =o
    http://i.imgur.com/D1vHm.jpg


    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    -12
    Nudecams wat where wha?
    Wait..wha?

  8. #1408
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I like Glenn. I don't think he's that handsome or anything, but he has a boy-ish cuteness I'm diggin'.

    And suuuure. Take your time. I'm waiting for DMF to start anyway. And that's a couple hours away.
    First time I saw Rick, I thought, damn, your gorgeous!

    And yeah, for an Asian(Note, I'm not very fond of male Asians, only female. :b), he looks very good looking!

    Already working on it, I should be done in 10-25 mins.

  9. #1409
    Banned ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    It's easy money! Don't judge, Treann!

    - 10.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 09:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    First time I saw Rick, I thought, damn, your gorgeous!
    He's also English. Everyone knows that makes guys hotter by default.

  10. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I've seen that!!

    SO BADASS! I must admit, I don't know if he looks like a redneck or not(ignore this part lol.) but he looks very good too. I'm not, usually, very attracted to this kind of look, but holy damn!

  11. #1411
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Oh my gooood... That's so adorable and win and and... Bwahahah. I have no words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    First time I saw Rick, I thought, damn, your gorgeous!

    And yeah, for an Asian(Note, I'm not very fond of male Asians, only female. :b), he looks very good looking!

    Already working on it, I should be done in 10-25 mins.
    Rick is handsome, but I've started to dislike him due to his change in behaviour. And I just like Glenn.

    I kinda have a thing for Asian guys. Shhh!

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  12. #1412
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    He's also English. Everyone knows that makes guys hotter by default.
    He is?!

    Tbh, English men don't attract me at all, their looks. =p

    yes, Ely, you're so ugleh!!!!!!!

    Nah, joking, no idea, though I'm sure you're hot.

    I don't know, but English actors, so far, don't seem hot to me at all, or beautiful, only that guy from the Avengers, and that's a big meh. =p

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 09:32 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Rick is handsome, but I've started to dislike him due to his change in behaviour. And I just like Glenn.
    Yeah, I agree but in terms of beauty, Rick's my thing!

    Also, that last part of text, hehe.

  13. #1413
    Banned ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    It was more about how the rest of the world generally loves the accent, Majad.

    And biologically, I'm only half English.

  14. #1414
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, I agree but in terms of beauty, Rick's my thing!

    Also, that last part of text, hehe.
    I'm sort of at that age where I'm kind of juggling between liking boyish looks or actually manly looks. Rick is pretty easy on the eyes, but... I'm just not sure.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  15. #1415
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It was more about how the rest of the world generally loves the accent, Majad.

    And biologically, I'm only half English.
    I like Welsh or scottish, not sure which one it is. And English.

  16. #1416
    - 9
    Puri has a great accent

  17. #1417
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Who said i'm judging!!
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  18. #1418
    Banned ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Puri has a great accent
    Where abouts are you in England? Northern, right? I always forget.

  19. #1419
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,430
    - 8

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  20. #1420
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It was more about how the rest of the world generally loves the accent, Majad.

    And biologically, I'm only half English.
    Oh, yeah, I guess, tbh, I'm indifferent to that, though a lot of girls get all horny and stuff about it. xD

    Half English? More sexiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I'm sort of at that age where I'm kind of juggling between liking boyish looks or actually manly looks. Rick is pretty easy on the eyes, but... I'm just not sure.
    Hehe, I understand, we are still young so everything looks good, I think it's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Puri has a great accent
    No one was/is speaking to you. <3

    - 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •