1. #14981
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    She's too bland to come up with something of her own.
    Huehuehue.

    Wait, are you talking about the odd Korean girl or Gaga? Since it seems to apply to both.

  2. #14982
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Yuh huh!

    [IMG]http://data.whicdn.com/images/26961486/tumblr_m16s4ho8jY1qezk6n_large.gif[IMG]

  3. #14983
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    4,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    That guy too
    Mmk.

    I need a new sig, I don't play my monk anymore. I need suggestions.
    WoW & WoD General Discussions and Guild Wars 2 Moderator

  4. #14984
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You're talking about yourself again!
    Am not! I'm perfectly normal and sane!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Mmk.

    I need a new sig, I don't play my monk anymore. I need suggestions.
    Origami Napkin Swans.

    - 2.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-12-17 at 02:32 PM.

  5. #14985
    Scarab Lord Jevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Where the Monocles live.
    Posts
    4,496
    Only a sane person could diagnose themselves as sane. I'm completely sane as well.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  6. #14986
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Huehuehue.

    Wait, are you talking about the odd Korean girl or Gaga? Since it seems to apply to both.
    Korean girl. Gaga wears meat for god's sake
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Mmk.

    I need a new sig, I don't play my monk anymore. I need suggestions.
    Something like this would be awesome

  7. #14987

  8. #14988
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Only a sane person could diagnose themselves as sane. I'm completely sane as well.
    Said the Cheshire cat.

  9. #14989
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,565
    - 6

    Wah thread got fast all of a sudden!

    Come back and 2 pages have happened xD

  10. #14990
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Korean girl. Gaga wears meat for god's sake
    She wore meat once!

    Okay.. twice. Once at the VMA's, and the second time was for the cover of an issue of Vogue Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Something like this would be awesome
    Only acceptable if it comes with Van Der Beeck.

  11. #14991
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Wah thread got fast all of a sudden!

    Come back and 2 pages have happened xD

    -5

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 03:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    She wore meat once!

    Okay.. twice. Once at the VMA's, and the second time was for the cover of an issue of Vogue Japan.

    Only acceptable if it comes with Van Der Beeck.
    Japan has Vogue? I don't even. Japanese fashion doesn't really strike me as ... fashion. Paris, New York, London, Milan, Tokyo. What?!

  12. #14992
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    4,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Korean girl. Gaga wears meat for god's sake

    Something like this would be awesome
    Gaga is definitely original. She needs no help with coming up with unique stuff. I highly doubt the SNSD girls in the pictures had any choice in what they were dressed as for the Vogue photo shoot though. That'd be up to the photographer.

    As to the sig, I'd definitely have to say "Um, no". That and, the file size is so enormous I'd be begging for an infraction.
    WoW & WoD General Discussions and Guild Wars 2 Moderator

  13. #14993
    Scarab Lord Jevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Where the Monocles live.
    Posts
    4,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Said the Cheshire cat.
    I'm not insane, Alice

    Edit: It's fun how the thread instantly dies whenever someone comments on how fast paced it is. Happens every time, very curious.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  14. #14994
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Gaga is definitely original. She needs no help with coming up with unique stuff. I highly doubt the SNSD girls in the pictures had any choice in what they were dressed as for the Vogue photo shoot though. That'd be up to the photographer.

    As to the sig, I'd definitely have to say "Um, no". That and, the file size is so enormous I'd be begging for an infraction.
    Silly photographer. I'd put my food down and said NO! No. And you can make it smaller

  15. #14995
    Scarab Lord Jevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Where the Monocles live.
    Posts
    4,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    I'm not insane, Alice


    Edit: It's fun how the thread instantly dies whenever someone comments on how fast paced it is. Happens every time, very curious.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  16. #14996
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,294
    -7

    Holy Ceiling Cat, half a page of posts just randomly appeared....

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 02:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Said the Cheshire cat.
    You're kidding right? The Cheshire Cat is the sanest one in Wonderland!

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  17. #14997
    Scarab Lord Jevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Where the Monocles live.
    Posts
    4,496
    Can't you guys grant me a rename? I want to be *The Cheshire Cat* from now on.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  18. #14998
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    I'm not insane, Alice
    How many apples does Alice have, if she has three hens and four ironing boards?

  19. #14999
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,565
    I know right Dyra!
    People arrived, it's wonderful

  20. #15000
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Can't you guys grant me a rename? I want to be *The Cheshire Cat* from now on.
    Send a PM to Sunshine asking very nicely.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •