Deleted
    Hey, Treann! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    You are welcome I couldn't either :/ The stuff that comes up are websites that actually sell fake diplomas for people to scam others xD
    Haha yeah. Thought that was funny! And a little unsettling! Might take a closer look at the doctor's MD certificate next time I have an appointment. >.<'

Also, see ya, dude! o/

Oh wow! Pretty skyline! Love the big-ass mountain in the background! =0

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know what to say, Wass =/ Hopefully it works out in the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    We usually fly from about the 10th of Dec till the 24th, every year, abroad. And then return for Christmas + New Year's. But its been all muddled up this year. :/
    Eek :/ I wouldn't travel until the 24th, since that's our special day. Nor the 23rd, because that's like another special day here Little Christmas Eve.

Now I must go. Hi Durgun and bai bai \o

I was fangirling over this last week. Way to be late.
    Meh, you need to direct more music to me personally :P

Dunno what to say about it, except that it suck Wass :/

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Eek :/ I wouldn't travel until the 24th, since that's our special day. Nor the 23rd, because that's like another special day here Little Christmas Eve.

Now I must go. Hi Durgun and bai bai \o
    Your Christmas is on the wrong day!

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Meh, you need to direct more music to me personally :P
    I shall!

And bye Geng! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    And /snuggles Wass.
    I'll read up shortly. I hope you're better now. :3
    Doubt I'll feel any well until friday afternoon. Regular weekdays this week have been totally killed for me. I had a good afternoon today before this shit occured however.

If anyone of you actually reads that whole wall of text then /applause
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Haj Treann

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Börkbörkbörk
    /endrage and now I'm tired
    Wow. that, eeh, sucks hard. I am not the best myself, really shy and all that like mr. 3, but even I wouldn't have the balls to let the team down like that

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Haj Treann

Wow. that, eeh, sucks hard. I am not the best myself, really shy and all that like mr. 3, but even I wouldn't have the balls to let the team down like that
    Me too, I suck at that stuff aswell but if its a group project I'll make damn sure my part is done. Slackfailing your own stuff, fine. You cant let others suffer though.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 10:03 PM ----------

Afk to shower, back soon!

Mod chat what? I don't have access to any mod chat.

And if you say so.
    Mod IRC you nub!!

/endrage and now I'm tired
    That's a great symmetrization of why I hate group projects ><

/corgi hug

+1

Deleted
    Ouch! That does sound annoying, Wass. I had to do a lot of group projects on my uni course as well (I guess its cos we've both done fairly hands-on subjects) and we had a couple of wasters like that. One in nearly every group. =/ Good thing was though, that we got a peer assessment form to fill out with every project, so the lecturers marking us knew if the whole group unanimously pointed out that a particular person did nothing and it would typically affect their grade. You get anything like that? If not, I suggest talking to your module specific or just generally favourite tutor about it. They should listen. Maybe they'll even move you to a different group for the next task?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no next task in the near future. I got these two guys randomly assigned to me. And yes I'm still considering talking to my assistant about it. At least talking.

The problem is that the guy didn't really slack everywhere... he's just bad. But I guess he doesn't try to improve so yeah, I'd call it slack.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Mod IRC you nub!!
    Shh. No. I don't. I am a regular forum poster with no connection to the moderator team.

And that's really sucky Wass. *Hugs.*

+ 2.

+3

Don't let the rage gets you extremely for them, Wass.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

What Treann? I think your word order got wonky there or something.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What Treann? I think your word order got wonky there or something.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    +3

Don't get extremely angry because of them, Wass.

HAPPY NAO?! Eeesh!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    HAPPY NAO?! Eeesh!
    Yeah happy.

I know I've calmed down. I am not the one to decide but if I were I have deserved some rageventing time...

Yeah happy.

I know I've calmed down. I am not the one to decide but if I were I have deserved some rageventing time...
    Everyone deserves some venting time. Better out than in! ;D

+ 3.

Deleted
    +1

There is no next task in the near future. I got these two guys randomly assigned to me. And yes I'm still considering talking to my assistant about it. At least talking.

The problem is that the guy didn't really slack everywhere... he's just bad. But I guess he doesn't try to improve so yeah, I'd call it slack.
    Eesh! That sucks. I'd recommend talking to someone about it. If they are in the least bit professional, they will listen to your concerns and take them on board.

Don't let the rage gets you extremely for them, Wass.
    And very true. A-holes aren't worth wasting emotion over. Just try make sure that your personal grade can be as good as you are able to get it and screw the people that don't care about their own grades.