10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Moore's Law. That's it.

Well then idk. Maybe the world wide web?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Silly Pur.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love send to me. Six silos full of barley! Five random socks! Four slices of cheddar cheese. Three post it notes. Two lemons in a dead cat and a cookie in a cookie jar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I'm sorry if there's some sort of reference, I've only played Tekken 3 and the only thing I remember is the guy who turns into a purple demon.

Hi to you, though! :3
    Hi Mig \o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    We need to talk about plugs again. Bitch's love plugs.
    Is nawt slow.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    So... My suggestion, then?
    What was it? Keep in mind im on the phone so i might miss stuff. And it is hard to search for stuff ><
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

I just fixed the white pixels. Fixing more was effort.

Wass, do it about the life of Genghis Khan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Meh... Ana im sorry but i dont think i can talk about kpop >.< i went through possible scenarios in my head and I dont see how it would work. Even with your input.

Thinking about something related to cultural differences though...
    But there is so much to talk about. If you just do Girls' Generation then how their group was formed. The changes they went through pre debut (I'd have to look it up again but I think the original line up they had, had only one member in it that made it to the final cut before their debut)

Their album releases, Dramas, CFs, Tiffany and Yoonas Mothers, Seohyuns strangeness. You could do a small segment on each member but probably not so just the ones with interesting facts about them which would probably be Tiffany, Seohyun, and Sunny. and possibly Taeyeoon, Jessica and Yoona too depending on time. The rumours surrounding Yoona and Taecyeon, the rumours surrounding Tiffany and Taeyeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is nawt slow.
    It was! Now it's picked up again.
    Probably because I mentioned plugs.

Do it about the evolution of video games and the industry around them, Wass

We all want that, Sam. What's real. What's not. I see folk who walk about in a sunken dream, 'cause they feel nothing. Are they alive?

My hands are cold.

Deleted
    My lips are dry. Dry lips are disgusting. Who would kiss someone with dry lips?

10+ Year Old Account
    But there is so much to talk about. If you just do Girls' Generation then how their group was formed. The changes they went through pre debut (I'd have to look it up again but I think the original line up they had, had only one member in it that made it to the final cut before their debut)

Their album releases, Dramas, CFs, Tiffany and Yoonas Mothers, Seohyuns strangeness. You could do a small segment on each member but probably not so just the ones with interesting facts about them which would probably be Tiffany, Seohyun, and Sunny. and possibly Taeyeoon, Jessica and Yoona too depending on time. The rumours surrounding Yoona and Taecyeon, the rumours surrounding Tiffany and Taeyeon.
    You've lost young Aussie.

He's not doing his presentation on K-Pop. Tell you what. Why don't you make a presentation and then give it in IRC. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ely gief it in a pm, thanks!

Hanna you are the one who's evil.

But Ana noone in the audience (or almost noone) will be able to relate to anything of that and I'd prefer if ppl can relate a bit, it's more fun to talk about it then.

10+ Year Old Account

So what exactly are you writing your presentation on?

10+ Year Old Account
    You've lost young Aussie.

He's not doing his presentation on K-Pop. Tell you what. Why don't you make a presentation and then give it in IRC. :3
    Because he'd have a captive audience that had to listen!
    No one would read a 4minute long essay on Kpop xD Unless they wanted to know about kpop.

They could relate because it's still music wass, can you use visual or audio aids?

Because he'd have a captive audience that had to listen!
    No one would read a 4minute long essay on Kpop xD Unless they wanted to know about kpop.

They could relate because it's still music wass, can you use visual or audio aids?
    Do one of their dances Wass XD
    K-pop probably isn't the best subject he could talk about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not gonna show any videos. Was thinking about two pictures only. No audio either.

How do you mean with that question kitteh? It"s a small course just to improve our oral presentation skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Do one of their dances Wass XD
    K-pop probably isn't the best subject he could talk about.
    I did my English class speech on why a certain forbidden topic is false. Got Excellence (highest mark you can get in NZ)

Do your speech on that wass? The research for it was rather fun.