So, my teacher is in school but hasn't turned up to lesson. Pfft. Gonna give him 5 more mins and then go back home.

+ 27.

What's he gonna talk about Elyaan?

Maybe we can groupteach you here

10+ Year Old Account
    +25

The heat sink for my BFs CPU fell off last night. He is not impressed. Oh and I kinda disappeared last night Ely. The guildie I was on about. Yes he's Norwegian.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

+26 hey Dyra .... We sucked last night . Only got up to the spirit Kings who kicked our unaware asses. We had 2 teammembers missing... oh well next week then hopefully

10+ Year Old Account
    wah only two paghes since I left!

Hello everyone who arrived after I left and bye anyone who left.

+24

10+ Year Old Account
    +25 g'morning Kitteh!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone experienced with chrome able to help me? On certain websites(currently have Reddit and Imgur doing it) I'll get a horizontal scrollbar with like a tiny bit of space to scroll even though there's nothing extra. I never had this problem with Firefox so I's confused about it :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Anyone experienced with chrome able to help me? On certain websites(currently have Reddit and Imgur doing it) I'll get a horizontal scrollbar with like a tiny bit of space to scroll even though there's nothing extra. I never had this problem with Firefox so I's confused about it :3
    Sounds like a website problem. If the horizontal size is set to a value over the breadth of your window it applys scrollbars - sadly this value differs from browser to browser. Try hitting the "-" key in chrome to get to 90% size. Not great but should solve the scrolling issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    +24

*licks Worgenite's muzzle in greeting and solemnly dips head in greeting to everyone else*

Ah that's a shame Fiercon, you'll get there. :3

And I really don't know Worgen. You tried adjusting the zoom?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I don't have that, strange...

Do you have the layout set to 100%, or something else?

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 12:31 PM ----------

+ 25

+26 damn rendering always freezes -.-

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 12:40 PM ----------

Yep I know ... there are just some nights where everything doesn't work ou well :-/
    Last edited by Fiercon; 2012-12-07 at 11:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    +24

*scratches at the door to be let out before realising the cat flap exists and lets herself out*

Bai bai!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercon View Post
    +26 damn rendering always freezes -.-

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 12:40 PM ----------

Yep I know ... there are just some nights where everything doesn't work ou well :-/
    Sorry!
    Unfortunately we do not grant access to Clipfish from your country. Be sure to check us out on your next trip to Germany.
    Fierc, for that to work you'd have to put it like [quote=dyra]

Bye kitteh

+ 24
    Morning!
    Puri shall do work today!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Fierc, for that to work you'd have to put it like (bad sign)quote=dyra(/bad sign)

Bye kitteh
    Ah thx!

+25

It was just the link to the "Fun. - some nights" music video. Love that song!

No, Pur, don't Why do you say such things.

QUOTE=Asmekiel;19360170Fierc, for that to work you'd have to put it like

Ah thx!

+23

It was just the link to the "Fun. - some nights" music video. Love that song!
    lol, I broke my own post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a website problem. If the horizontal size is set to a value over the breadth of your window it applys scrollbars - sadly this value differs from browser to browser. Try hitting the "-" key in chrome to get to 90% size. Not great but should solve the scrolling issue.
    Already had it at 90%, still shows. Just messed with all the zooms(bold for meme purposes :P) and all had the scrollbar :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +24

*licks Worgenite's muzzle in greeting and solemnly dips head in greeting to everyone else*

And I really don't know Worgen. You tried adjusting the zoom?
    see above and RAWR!