Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Great minds think alike? Just apparently mine thinks a little faster.
    Hacks!
    + 34

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Technically with a bubble pipe I'd be looking for something to blow not suck, but doesn't really save ze situation

10chars.

Deleted
    + 34

10+ Year Old Account
    The movie should be seen from a fantasy perspective nothing else!

Critics are just stupid persons without lives.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+35

Coming wAss.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

15+ Year Old Account

I've had this stuck in my head all day. If I've gotta give some kinda credit to the Twilight series it's that some of their music choices are pretty good :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    The movie should be seen from a fantasy perspective nothing else!

Critics are just stupid persons without lives.
    A friend's gonna go and see it tomorrow.

Deleted
    + 32

10+ Year Old Account
    Radagast the brown is honestly almost my favorite character, rofl
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+ 33
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    It got sooo much unfair criticism
    Peter Jackson said it himself, he doubted this one would get much in the way of accolades since it's setting up the story and being the test for many advancements in CGI. Exactly the same as it was for LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring.

You can't deny it took a long, long , long time for the story to really get going. And tbh I think the movie could have ended a little earlier. I can see why they did it, I just think it was a little forced in. But I knew this was likely to happen going into the movie and as such I enjoyed the movie thoroughly. However, the next two on the other hand I'm expecting big things from.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I already had a Starcraft achievement, but I wasn't sure, so while getting the campaign done on brutal, I did the achievement, and it nearly made me lose, and I already had the damn thing. It's frustrating because it would have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier and quicker if I didn't do the achievement.
    Which one?

10+ Year Old Account

I thought it was way too short! It was over way quicker than I wanted. I'd have gladly sat there for 1 hour more and had it been even shorter than it already was I'd be pretty grumpy!
    It was over 2 and a half hours long! Oh well future extended edition eventually.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Peter Jackson said it himself, he doubted this one would get much in the way of accolades since it's setting up the story and being the test for many advancements in CGI. Exactly the same as it was for LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring.

You can't deny it took a long, long , long time for the story to really get going. And tbh I think the movie could have ended a little earlier. I can see why they did it, I just think it was a little forced in. But I knew this was likely to happen going into the movie and as such I enjoyed the movie thoroughly. However, the next two on the other hand I'm expecting big things from.
    Now that would be a review worth reading. The normal " lolooollol 48fps is baaaaddd, 1/10 because you don't do 24" doesn't even tell you anything about the movie.

Ely, you forgot the butterfly

+ 34

I don't understand how people feel that 2.5 hours is long, though. It's nothing.
    Return of the King extended edition was 4 hours 23 minutes! I wanted something more like that.
    My lust for more Middle Earth is insatiable!
    And that was just the movie, or was it with commentary?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Now that would be a review worth reading. The normal " lolooollol 48fps is baaaaddd, 1/10 because you don't do 24" doesn't even tell you anything about the movie.
    IMDB reviews in a nutshell.

+35

What butterfly? i didn't saw any butterfly on the picture.

+ 36
    Goodnight all!

I still think this isn't real!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how people feel that 2.5 hours is long, though. It's nothing.
    Return of the King extended edition was 4 hours 23 minutes! I wanted something more like that.
    My lust for more Middle Earth is insatiable!
    Yes, but that wasn't the original cinema release now was it?

As I recall, the cinematic release came in at just under 3 and a half hours..... TBH I'm expecting The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug to be of a similar length. At the very least 3 hours or close to it.

Edit: When the extended editions of The Hobbit do come out, I thoroughly expect the total viewing time to watch all 6 movies back to back to come in at around 20+ hours. Cannot wait for that day (literally) of Middle Earth!
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-12-29 at 12:12 AM.

Deleted
    ARLEE!!

Did you enter IRC yet or? :s

+ 34