10+ Year Old Account
    Night, Wass.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Why do you think "so many"

9 girls, means 9 x 25ish pictures. They all got their own photobook if you order their cover.
    And apparently there are random cards again, even though SM said there wouldn't be :/
    Well, I don't care now, I'm saving everything and putting all in its place nice and well.

+ 23

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Parents not being parents and taking out their frustrations on a scapegoat.
    Because fairy tales weren't violent.

Red Riding Hood -> kill grandma + skin a wolf alive.
    I have a big book here with all tales from Grimm, you wouldn't believe how many people/things die in those stories.

Also, let's watch Disney movies. Bambi? Aladdin? Fox and the hound? Lion King?

All violence, yet they blame video games.

15+ Year Old Account
    "They're even offering $25 gift cards in exchange!"

I know what I'd do. Give away all my games that I can rebuy for less than that
    It probably won't be a gift card for a game store... Also, where'd you see that? I don't see any mention of it :<

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, I don't care now, I'm saving everything and putting all in its place nice and well.

+ 23
    You wouldn't believe how much GB I have been downloading this last week.

Whole MBC Gayo Daejun new years special, SNSD Comeback Special. My SNSD picture folder is 3.2 GB, granted it has a roughly 200 gifs in there with an average size of 8MB

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 12:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    It probably won't be a gift card for a game store... Also, where'd you see that? I don't see any mention of it :<
    4th paragraph

Deleted
    You save gifs? XD

I just bookmark those, a lot easier to handle and no need to wait while uploading!

I just save images. And My Kpop file, just SNSD, well, I only have SNSD stuff, is only 125MB, so holly molly, you have 3GB.

15+ Year Old Account
    4th paragraph
    Either I can't count and my browser page search fails, or we're not looking at the same thing, cause I so don't see it.

[e]: Nevermind. I'm dumb. I was still looking at the article, not the original (because I didn't want to give Kotaku traffic.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Because fairy tales weren't violent.

Red Riding Hood -> kill grandma + skin a wolf alive.
    I have a big book here with all tales from Grimm, you wouldn't believe how many people/things die in those stories.

Also, let's watch Disney movies. Bambi? Aladdin? Fox and the hound? Lion King?

All violence, yet they blame video games.
    Big difference there is the lack of gun violence. Bottom line is the stupidity of the parents and their general lack of being a parent who knows how to teach a child the difference between pretend and real life.

I would bet everything I own that the parents advocating this were also the ones that bought their kids the games without a) knowing what the game actually was b) not looking at the rating and c) not monitoring their children when they play a game.

Again, parents not being parents and turning on a scapegoat. The reason why this is higher on the rung is because that kid liked ME3. 1+1=5 kind of thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Again, parents not being parents and turning on a scapegoat. The reason why this is higher on the rung is because that kid liked ME3. 1+1=5 kind of thing.
    While I agree with this, I will correct you on something because it makes it even more absurd. The [i]kid[/kid] didn't like ME3. His brother did.

Deleted
    + 22

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    hai

+22

bai

Night Wass.

+23
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Big difference there is the lack of gun violence. Bottom line is the stupidity of the parents and their general lack of being a parent who knows how to teach a child the difference between pretend and real life.

I would bet everything I own that the parents advocating this were also the ones that bought their kids the games without a) knowing what the game actually was b) not looking at the rating and c) not monitoring their children when they play a game.

Violence is violence. Besides, a game doesn't learn you how to aim a rifle, nor that there is a safetypin (not sure if this is the correct translation) on those things.

Either I can't count and my browser page search fails, or we're not looking at the same thing, cause I so don't see it.

[e]: Nevermind. I'm dumb. I was still looking at the article, not the original (because I didn't want to give Kotaku traffic.)
    butbutbut it was there in the Complex article, I swear. Right after "Clearly there's no better way to do that than to collect, destroy and incinerate as many violent games as possible, right?"

Deleted
    That's... that's something, Treann.

15+ Year Old Account
    butbutbut it was there in the Complex article, I swear. Right after "Clearly there's no better way to do that than to collect, destroy and incinerate as many violent games as possible, right?"
    You're crazy, man. CRAZY.

In all seriousness, I do not see that there >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Violence is violence. Besides, a game doesn't learn you how to aim a rifle, nor that there is a safetypin (not sure if this is the correct translation) on those things.
    I know. But Red Riding Hood and such all have such wonderful morals to them

These people are fanatics, blaming the easiest thing they can. I know it was his brother that liked ME3, Zer, but the information they had was he did, which is partly why there is this vendetta. If the kid liked Warcraft, or let's learn math there would be some type of blame on that.

You save gifs? XD

I just bookmark those, a lot easier to handle and no need to wait while uploading!

I just save images. And My Kpop file, just SNSD, well, I only have SNSD stuff, is only 125MB, so holly molly, you have 3GB.
    http://i.minus.com/ibreVk7IcfFOtn.gif
    http://i.minus.com/igfJDVZqKZocE.gif

... Save all the things!
    Got 4TB anyway (off which 900GB is for Steam already XD)

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 12:58 AM ----------

I know. But Red Riding Hood and such all have such wonderful morals to them

These people are fanatics, blaming the easiest thing they can. I know it was his brother that liked ME3, Zer, but the information they had was he did, which is partly why there is this vendetta. If the kid liked Warcraft, or let's learn math there would be some type of blame on that.
    Imagine what would've happened if he or his parents came from whatever country in the middle east...

You're crazy, man. CRAZY.

In all seriousness, I do not see that there >.>
    Me neither anymore, it used to be there though

Deleted
    Wtf...

900BG from Steam? Just wtf, Asme, biggest wtf, seriously, I'm having the biggest wtf I have had in my life. 900bg?! You're nuts! How is that possible!!!!!

+ 21

Just boreding Maj

Wtf...
    900BG from Steam? Just wtf, Asme, biggest wtf, seriously, I'm having the biggest wtf I have had in my life. 900bg?! You're nuts! How is that possible!!!!!
    + 21
    Welcome to Steam sale.

Asme how much does 4tb costed?

+22
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter