Haj Ely. how's you doing?

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 01:59 AM ----------

Going to sleep, night
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-01-03 at 01:00 AM.

I'm fine. How are you, Asmek?

And night to you too.

Tired, even though I felt like I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight only 10 minutes ago.

+ 16

Bye again.

Deleted
    + 14

Time to get some cookies. \ 0 /

+15

Night Asme
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    + 13

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Ancient Aliens says ze extraterrestrial are behind ze tsunami in Japan
    Omg

Extraterrestrials said ze Ancient Aliens are behind ze tsunami in Japan?

We must prepare for war.

Deleted
    I for one welcome our new ancient Alien Overlords!
    Hm....

War Peace it shall be then!

Deleted
    Yup! I love this show so much. Apparently the US has the power to weaponize the weather and control it...
    o.O

That's kinda scary! If they dare to take away our Sun...!

Also, I don't think my History Channel has that program. >.<

Deleted
    All history channel should! Because it's historical facts that can not be disputed!
    Indeed.

Channels like History Channel are channels that are never wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup! I love this show so much. Apparently the US has the power to weaponize the weather and control it...
    We can control rain, but I don't think we've weaponized it...

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    We can control rain, but I don't think we've weaponized it...
    I'd be pretty amazing and scary if Humans could control a force as powerful as the weather.

Can you imagine we making tornado to devastates places? My god.

And let's not forget, I'm sure there would be shows out of this, like a circus kind of thing. Pay to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'd be pretty amazing and scary if Humans could control a force as powerful as the weather.

Can you imagine we making tornado to devastates places? My god.

And let's not forget, I'm sure there would be shows out of this, like a circus kind of thing. Pay to watch.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_control. We can, but would you rather make a Tornado that can just be mitigated by other weather control, or make a bomb?

Something.

Deleted
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_control. We can, but would you rather make a Tornado that can just be mitigated by other weather control, or make a bomb?
    Well, I was more thinking about controlling the weather in an effective way. What I mean is, like, being able to "summon" as many tornados, or wtv, where ever you want just to cause destruction.

I know that bombs are more effective but it's still a "nice" thought because controlling Nature itself as always been something that has always fascinated me. Look at the Avatar(anime), I wish I could control water and air, and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, I was more thinking about controlling the weather in an effective way. What I mean is, like, being able to "summon" as many tornados, or wtv, where ever you want just to cause destruction.

I know that bombs are more effective but it's still a "nice" thought because controlling Nature itself as always been something that has always fascinated me. Look at the Avatar(anime), I wish I could control water and air, and what not.
    Clouding seeding is extremely widespread, it's why I'm able to live where I live. Whether or not we have the technology (or even more sophisticated technology) it's highly unlikely to ever see extensive weather control in the scope of what you are thinking due to the feasibility of that extensive weather control.

Something.

Deleted
    Oh well, I know.

My dream is when we can control weather to that point. Would be truly amazing, but I don't see good things coming out of that, so I hope it never happens. Boomer. :/

Ulduar was boring on its down. I had to work with both.

+ 14.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not whether we can control the weather but whether controlling the weather is feasible (puns intended). It's more a question of whether we will rather than if we can.

Something.

Deleted
    Haha, I knew it, I knew it was better with both...

Also, her armor's colour is really meh in that place. Isn't the yellow version of that armor better or whoever requested this wanted it to be that set?

It's still nice though, and I don't mind at all that bright zone on the right, it really makes the armor shine. hehe

+ 12

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 02:01 AM ----------

It's not whether we can control the weather but whether controlling the weather is feasible (puns intended). It's more a question of whether we will rather than if we can.
    Well, I was saying all that assuming it was feasible.

I honestly doubt it's feasible, atleast no in a hundred years. Tbh, I'd rather have people research the space and work on technologies for space than this.´

That seems a lot better for the future than controlling the weather. I mean, if we get to "control" several planets, I don't see the point of being able to control the weather of ONE planet, not now atleast.

Even so, space stuff first please.

That colour scheme is T3, the yellow/brown versions are T7.5 and T7, respectively. It's what they requested, so meh. And what do you mean by the yellow one is "better"? Sure, graphically/aesthetically it's better, but the prestige attached to T3 is generally higher.