15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Get fixing that then. Germans are the best for bumrushing military stuff, if they still have Panzers. It wasn't uncommon when I'd have nearly 30 of the damn things blasting through musketmen.
    I'm playing as Kamehameha, because I love Maori Warriors. I should really try something else. Only ever played Kame and the Celtics I think it was.

I wish we had some cucumbers. They sound tasty about right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I'm playing as Kamehameha, because I love Maori Warriors. I should really try something else. Only ever played Kame and the Celtics I think it was.
    Celts in Civ 4 were about as aggressive as you could get in the Iron stage of the game. So they aren't too bad if you want a warlike civ.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Celts in Civ 4 were about as aggressive as you could get in the Iron stage of the game. So they aren't too bad if you want a warlike civ.
    I prefer to just turtle and build. I'm bad at strategy and stuff like that. lol. I don't usually go offensive at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I prefer to just turtle and build. I'm bad at strategy and stuff like that. lol. I don't usually go offensive at all.
    I just generally don't like turtle strats, as everyone is going to war anyways. If you don't get your share, your empire is going to be so small in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

Hey all.

pOO, you linked a Sistar19 gif the other day. They just released a teaser to their upcoming song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=e8qeWeHZ6jQ
    Ah yes, I remember that gif

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to find a better wake up method.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Off to bed for me. Night everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bb stitch.

Coffeeee I neeeeeeddd iiiiittt
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    *pushes over a bowl of coffee*

Don't drink it all at once.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 08:35 AM ----------

Should feed some coffee too the thread as well...... *nudges it with a paw*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

*jumps in bed and falls asleep*

10+ Year Old Account
    Coffeeeeeee

*Jumps and runs around wildly from the caffeine-dose*

Kitteh <3

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    When I see OC I think of Orange Caramel.
    Good, good! You've been trained very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Maj I think Netflix is US only I know of it but it isn't available over here.

[e] I stand corrected "Netflix, Inc. is an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media in North and South America, the Caribbean, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and flat rate DVD-by-mail in the United States"
    Netflix is st00pid, it's not even worldwide. I heard it's also like one season behind on everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That scene is actually kinda gory/NSFWish, but since it's in black and white, it's not really much, kinda sad. :/

The comics are a bit gory in the zombies/bites parts, it's amazingly fantastic, that's one of the reasons I love it. Wish it was coloured.
    You guys with your gore/NSFW things... I got banned once for "gore", I still don't agree though, couldn't find anything in the rules about gore.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I haven't even received any points, I was certain I would have 2-3 times, but 2 of those times were...special I think.
    I received a 30 points infraction I think. Doubt my total is anywhere near Joy's though.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If they were infract before being snipped/deleted yes.

And the dude has a lot of blood lol. It doesn't bother me but it's pretty impressive that these matches end up like this, some atleast. Atleast it's not fake like those wrestlers I watched as a kid.
    There was another picture before? . pOO, PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Ah ok, thanks yall, and that hit was nasty looking in the image you just linked pOO.
    He linked much better before

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    House of wax- The part where paris gets a spear or something through the head had me laughing for a week. link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAPpEyJyE5g
    On god, that acting is really bad...

Haj everyone. ghgh, I hoped I wouldn't be tired if I just slept like normal last night, so tired..

10+ Year Old Account

Feeling a bit more awake now Wass? :3

I'm tired, but again, power tools down stairs.... I was so sound asleep this morning that when I didn't wake up when my fiancee tried to wake me up by turning on the light and talking at me, he succeeded when he tried to take my pulse....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    God.............................

Stupid cable man showed up now...

Sleepy.

./zombie mode "must eat majad's brain"

Deleted
    grrrr

Atleast I won't have wireless anymore, so that's good.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    You guys with your gore/NSFW things... I got banned once for "gore", I still don't agree though, couldn't find anything in the rules about gore.
    Gore is NSFW. It doesn't state that in the rules but it's clearly NSFW in a lot of cases, and the one that has only 5 points, is pretty ew, I don't even get it, what it is, it's something in a dude's neck? I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I received a 30 points infraction I think. Doubt my total is anywhere near Joy's though.
    I haven't had the courage to see what is in that infraction. :p

I mean, I clicked it but the NSFW thing is in a link, but I don't want to click it. xD