Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    -snip-
    Woah, did you just describe me?

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm agreeing with Lia. Deca, no offence, but you're fucking negative about everything. You put yourself down. You say you're useless.. a waste of space.

Now.. seriously.. how do you plan on achieving anything if you've already given up?

Fucking hell.. man up, grow a pair, and make your own future. If you're a negative little bitch all the time who expects failure.. how do you plan to achieve anything? Don't let people say that you're a failure.. prove them wrong. Stand up for yourself. Be proud of your strengths, and put less focus on your weaknesses.

And seriously, if I see another "I'm useless" comment from you, I'm gonna strangle a bunny. And my neighbour has pet rabbits.. so it will happen.
    Nooo, not the bunnies Take a hamster!

Gah, I'm now in a pissy mood. My cousin came out and the homophobic language that my mother is spouting over the phone to her sister is just like.. srsly?

*Sigh.*

10+ Year Old Account
    The bunnies! nuuuuuu

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 05:14 PM ----------

Your cousin is also gay Ely?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Nooo, not the bunnies Take a hamster!
    But.. I don't have access to a hamster.

3:

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Your cousin is also gay Ely?
    Apparently so. I never expected that one, tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Neither of which I have, but oh well, I'll figure something out when I get home. Thank you guys for being awesome. <3
    gogo GED if you're going to fail. I dropped out of school at 16 and got my GED at 21. It's never too late to get it. As far as work goes, they all say they want experience but you can always try applying anyways(assuming you meet the other req.s like degrees which just take time). You're young though I think, your life is far from wasted at this point.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Gah, I'm now in a pissy mood. My cousin came out and the homophobic language that my mother is spouting over the phone to her sister is just like.. srsly?

*Sigh.*

Does your mom know you're gay? If not, I can see her possibly being one of the hojillion people who are kind of icky about homosexuality. If she does know though, she really ought to have learned more about stuff and be more supportive.

[22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Does your mom know you're gay? If not, I can see her possibly being one of the hojillion people who are kind of icky about homosexuality. If she does know though, she really ought to have learned more about stuff and be more supportive.
    I'm not out. Both of my parents (and my brother too) have very.. homophobic views. Although, I always thought her more accepting.. and I've been unpleasantly surprised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Ely's family doesn't know I think.

And Deca, what Ely said, you gota stop viewing yourself in such a bad way, it's not healthy.

Oh, and if you don't want a dead bunny on your consciences, make sure Deca doesn't whine about how useless and how much of a waste of space he is.

;3

Fucking hell.. man up, grow a pair, and make your own future.
    If only it was this easy to get out of depression, if you could just snap out of it. That'd be something.

I'm not saying this dude is depressed, please get diagnosed by a professional before claiming to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait Ely I thought they knew?

Just shopped popcorn and fanta. Teehee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Although, I always thought her more accepting.. and I've been unpleasantly surprised.
    Everyone does, until they hear the person saying that he/she hates Y and X.

Until a person knows that the other one is gay, he/she will keep spouting BS about homosexuality/etc, and when he/she finds out, all hell will break loose on the person's mind because of what the things that have been said, hopefully, the person will change or atleast admit that he/she was wrong about the gay person, that is, if the person likes you enough to the point of admitting that he/she was wrong, etc.

But meh, I actually don't expect much from people so I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    If only it was this easy to get out of depression, if you could just snap out of it. That'd be something.

I'm not saying this dude is depressed, please get diagnosed by a professional before claiming to be.

Different stuff works for different people. A "man up" speech like that often does snap me out of it when I get into one of my bad mental cycles and the drugs aren't doing it. In my head, someone talking to me that way says that they respect me enough to tell it like it is, and they're confident that I am able to understand their message and do the right thing about it. They don't see me as a little girl who needs to be coddled. That respect for me and my abilities cuts through the negative fog that blankets everything else and drowns out other attempts to help me.

For Deca, I dunno. I don't know him well enough to say one way or the other what might work. Ely's words might hit him the way they would me, or they might hurt him more. Only Deca can tell us that. But don't just automatically assume someone is being an uncaring jerk just because they come on a little strong. Some of us weird people actually need that sort of thing.

-1. For the third time this morning.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Woah, did you just describe me?
    Which part?

*Sigh.*
    Ouch that sucks

But.. I don't have access to a hamster.
    Why does everyone go for the cute fuzzies QQ

I'm not out. Both of my parents (and my brother too) have very.. homophobic views. Although, I always thought her more accepting.. and I've been unpleasantly surprised.
    It's always depressing when people you care about let you down so completely :/ No chance that she could just be in shock over it? I mean I know some people who at first react that way, but then after they have some time getting used to it get better about it, though real acceptance can take a lot of time.

If you could do that it would just be being sad not depression

Deleted
    -6 wow... this number was so wrong

Shalalala!

Self belief and empowerment worked for me. Hail Gaga.

But constant self pity, a lack of self worth and constant negative enforcement isn't going to bring about change. You have to do that yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Wait Ely I thought they knew?
    Lolnope.
    I'm still dependent on them financially. Well.. so long as I can get them to fork out for my pricey Uni fees first.. then I'll consider it. Bf is also not out. We have awkward families and situations.

It's always depressing when people you care about let you down so completely :/ No chance that she could just be in shock over it? I mean I know some people who at first react that way, but then after they have some time getting used to it get better about it, though real acceptance can take a lot of time.
    I'm used to it.
    And no idea. We'll see when the time is right.

Deleted

Kerdoz's number was wrong. So is Maj's.

Correct number is -2.

Edit: SneakyMaj.

Which part?
    The long story part.

Deleted
    Kerdoz's number was wrong. So is Maj's.

Correct number is -2.
    Not anymore.