1. #48021
    -12

    I guess the mods died

  2. #48022
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    -11

    You can always put one each side.
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  3. #48023
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,868
    - 10

  4. #48024
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    The video I posted.

    - 14
    Ah, youtube videos don't seem to show up on my phone correctly, so I missed it (could be the school wifi, even though I have the faculty password, it still blocks out some stuff).
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  5. #48025
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Troxhammar, Sweden
    Posts
    8,986
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    You listen to a lot of Taylor Swift, fancycat :3
    Yea, She is still awesome

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 11:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    He listens to Marina and the Diamonds, thats all that matters.
    They are awesome aswell

  6. #48026
    -9 here we go

  7. #48027
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    - 8
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  8. #48028
    Immortal Black Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The beach
    Posts
    7,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Ah, youtube videos don't seem to show up on my phone correctly, so I missed it (could be the school wifi, even though I have the faculty password, it still blocks out some stuff).
    Tell them to stop fucking with the internet D:

    - 7
    NFT!

  9. #48029
    -6.

    Its almost time

  10. #48030
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    NFT!
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. c

    -5
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  11. #48031
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Tell them to stop fucking with the internet D:

    - 7
    NFT!
    Well, things like porn and Youtube are blocked. I think the only reason MMOC isn't blocked is because they don't know about it and wouldn't think it to be inappropriate given it's mainpage.

    I don't think Treann wants to bone you anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  12. #48032
    Dreadlord Blood fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    901
    - 4
    If you want I can burn thoese people alive Deca
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D. Salinger
    “It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to."

  13. #48033
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    - 4
    If you want I can burn thoese people alive Deca
    *cough* Nice edit there.

    Eh, someone will eventually, no one likes them and they keep rotating faculty on what seems to be a month basis (only yearly for administration).
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  14. #48034
    -3.

    Its happening

  15. #48035
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    -3.

    Its happening
    What is, the positive numbers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  16. #48036
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,462
    - 2

  17. #48037
    Immortal Black Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The beach
    Posts
    7,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. c
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Well, things like porn and Youtube are blocked. I think the only reason MMOC isn't blocked is because they don't know about it and wouldn't think it to be inappropriate given it's mainpage.

    I don't think Treann wants to bone you anymore.
    Why would they care that you visit youtube :s

    He shouldn't ninja my number!
    -1

  18. #48038
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    - 0 +

  19. #48039
    Dreadlord Blood fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    *cough* Nice edit there.

    Eh, someone will eventually, no one likes them and they keep rotating faculty on what seems to be a month basis (only yearly for administration).
    Thanks, I typed it out and after I posted I realized what I typed. I feel like that may have been a freudian slip

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 10:40 PM ----------

    + 1
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D. Salinger
    “It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to."

  20. #48040
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    He shouldn't ninja my number!
    -1
    Be quick then.

    +2
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •