Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    QFT.

What sucks for me is that every single one of my irl friends (who plays games) is a blind console fanboy and we have some of the most infuriating arguments ever.

I can understand why someone might prefer a console because it's cheap, but that's about it. I'm a PC elitist asshat :/
    "Games look just as good on the console as on the PC" Only when you think 720p, low ress textures, no AA and plain missing features is the same as 1920x1080 or higher, AA and things like tessellation. Only thing better on consoles, if you don't want to buy extra peripherals, is racing games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like console games for what they are :| Don't understand why there's a discussion on it even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 5

2:27 am

I should really go to bed. Night everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "Games look just as good on the console as on the PC" Only when you think 720p, low ress textures, no AA and plain missing features is the same as 1920x1080 or higher, AA and things like tessellation. Only thing better on consoles, if you don't want to buy extra peripherals, is racing games.
    I buy racing games for my PC. I just pop in one of my xbox 360 controllers and have fun. Only time I ever use a controller for PC btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    +3

NN pOO.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I like console games for what they are :| Don't understand why there's a discussion on it even.
    Because console games ruin the PC games.

Controller >>>>> mouse+keyboard, end of discussion.

Also, goodmorning. :3

+4

Now I should go to bed, however there's no way I'm going to be able to anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gravemind View Post
    Controller >>>>> mouse+keyboard, end of discussion.

Also, goodmorning. :3
    I dare you, I double dare you to try playing WoW with an XBox controller xD

Deleted
    + 5

Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    I dare you, I double dare you to try playing WoW with an XBox controller xD
    WoW and Minecraft are the only two games I play with mouse&keyboard :P Well, and some browser flashgames every now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 6

Trouble sleeping, foxxy?

Hello Hunty.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

WoW and Minecraft are the only two games I play with mouse&keyboard :P Well, and some browser flashgames every now and then.
    What about FPS games? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    + 4

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    What about FPS games? o.O
    Console, obviously. Controller feels soooooooo much better, I played Dishonored on my pc with my xbox controller plugged in and on my tv screen via hdmi cable

I can't sleep when I'm not extremely tired, so I"m stuck staying up with you people untill I can go to sleep.

Console, obviously. Controller feels soooooooo much better, I played Dishonored on my pc with my xbox controller plugged in and on my tv screen via hdmi cable
    Dishonored isn't really a shooter though. More talking about games like Crysis and CoD.
    btw, do console games still have this built-in auto-aim?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I can't sleep when I'm not extremely tired, so I"m stuck staying up with you people untill I can go to sleep.
    *Starts singing a lullaby*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the same way hunt, very few games I like to play on the computer. WoW, Minecrat and MOBA or RTS games being the only ones.

As for FPS. I much prefer them on a console though the closest I've got to liking and playing an FPS game was Uncharted 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    *Starts singing a lullaby*
    German lullaby's are the best, not any of that swede cra.. I mean yeah Swedish lullybys. I require the use of your pre warms bed, i truss the shits are changed or else I will be suing.