10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for more mods \o/

10+ Year Old Account

This increasing of numbers is unacceptable. Every time you post, I eat another corgi

Deleted

So why does everyone hate Valentines?

It's a celebration for those in a relationship or in love. That's not something single people like, I guess. There's also the mass consumerism and marketisation around it, which is the only reason for it, unlike other "holidays" which can be based off religion or tradition. Valentines has just turned into an event based around money.

My guesses, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pointless. It's consumerism with no intrinsic value. I don't need a holiday to prove I love my partner.

Deleted
    Fair enough. Just wanted your opinions.

Main thing I hate it about it is the needy females on Twitter/Facebook crying out for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's pointless. It's consumerism with no intrinsic value. I don't need a holiday to prove I love my partner.
    No but I need a good excuse for her to perform all those kinky things I really really want! At any rate I think we're doing it properly, we're just gonna cook dinner for ourselves, have some fun times, have a movie or something, not really any money spending but a nice day. I think for a lot of people having a set day in which you do something is nice, it can be quite hard to break a routine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No but I need a good excuse for her to perform all those kinky things I really really want! At any rate I think we're doing it properly, we're just gonna cook dinner for ourselves, have some fun times, have a movie or something, not really any money spending but a nice day. I think for a lot of people having a set day in which you do something is nice, it can be quite hard to break a routine.
    It's not the same when it is expected.

10+ Year Old Account

My Valentines Day is going to consist of a picnic style dinner and then going to see A Good Day to Die Hard. And then at the weekend we'll have a proper meal out and then go see Wreck It Ralph and go to a funfair. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post

Wass. You play minecraft?

Vanilla or modded?
    There is a PvM minecraft server, join us! Its a vanilla one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

My Valentines Day is going to consist of a picnic style dinner and then going to see A Good Day to Die Hard. And then at the weekend we'll have a proper meal out and then go see Wreck It Ralph and go to a funfair. ^_^
    Am taking my girlfriend to the Hilton tonight and she's paying for a meal at Gourmet Burger Kitchen. That's pretty much what we're doing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Oh cool. Send me the IP I'll hop on when I get home!
    I *think* its 85.228.194.30
    Should have Wass check that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's not the same when it is expected.

Do what one of my guildies is doing then, sign in to raid but secretly inform officers that you are in fact gonna wine and dine your other half.

10+ Year Old Account

Go go mods!