Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Argh. Fucking multi PM'er. Sent me and Riv the same request. So fuck 'em. Unhosted mine so they can happily enjoy using hers.
    Some people are so damn inconsiderate.
    Hate when people do this. If you want something nice, trust the guy you're asking it from.

I mean, it's like asking both your parents for money when you're out. They'd both give you what you ask for, but they'd know that you also asked the other parent and trying to double-dip. (yeah I know, bad example, but similar)

Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    How much are you going to charge then, Ely?
    *Shrug.*

I usually charge about £100-£120 per night, but..

Oh.
    Ohhhhh.
    You mean Photoshop.

Probably £5 per part. Or a full layout for £15.

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    15 euro sounds reasonable. Remember, you're dealing with the same morons paying 25 euro for a one time fake migration for a fake cartoon character in a bloody game. They have no concept of value :>
    Maybe it's someone who never payed for that stuff, nor has any store mount/pet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Probably £5 per part. Or a full layout for £15.
    Sounds reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittypaws View Post
    Hate when people do this. If you want something nice, trust the guy you're asking it from.

I mean, it's like asking both your parents for money when you're out. They'd both give you what you ask for, but they'd know that you also asked the other parent and trying to double-dip. (yeah I know, bad example, but similar)

Not cool.
    The main thing that annoys me about it is that I could've spent that time on someone else's request.. someone who wasn't such a dickhead. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    They're usually high end raiders/pvp'ers who like to show off their computer specs in the info section. Ergo.. I'm sure they're loaded.

Deleted
    No, Puri. No.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you sincere good luck with that Ely and I hope it won't let your requests die out

Think of all the fun things you can buy! But how will you do the transaction? Paypal maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Disney movies, go! (I need stuff to watch until thursday)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    People like that don't stream.

Also, I don't personally understand the need to pay someone to do this. You need to be creative and it takes a bit of time, but it's not like it's hard or anything. These people must be lazy as fuck and those people always pay up!
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-02-18 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Did you recently change your sig, Javlin?

Deleted
    I did this morning. Less creepy, more fancy.

Deleted
    I like it

Deleted
    It was a happy mistake. Was trying to do a (Sha of anger style)sun corona for my desktop and then I accidentally duplicated another WIP into my current work and I loved it :>

Meh, I spend way too much on my current PC, but if I had the choice between free or paid for roughly same quality, I'd still go free. But I'm cheap, like I said before ^^

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    It was a happy mistake. Was trying to do a (Sha of anger style)sun corona for my desktop and then I accidentally duplicated another WIP into my current work and I loved it :>
    Haha, that's quite cool

Damn, I better ninja in a twitch request on Ely's PM list.

I kid :3