+ 29

Anyone played Crysis 3 already? I haz a question.

+ 30
    That volts episode was funny as hell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Pretty much, I just tried some explosives on my own volts world. Anti Gravitational explosives are fun, Nukes are kinda weird.
    I've just been watching YC's Voltz. Too lazy to dl it for myself, plus MC is boring solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    That volts episode was funny as hell
    inorite!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Origin is required to play is it not? So I don't plan on buying it. That and I have nearly 200 games to play already.

Nothing wrong with Origin, play the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    ok wass IW ant you tot hink long and hard about this one..

who is your favorite disney princess
    Lol, you said long and hard.

My favorite is Rapunzel

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    mhhmm, Tell you what wass I think you're a col guy... but do you tink Poo Is a cool guy. I don't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's completely pointless software, here, why don't you install this piece of software to play this game, because just installing this game isn't easy enough.

Updating games is so hard from the game? It's like steam, but without offering a shit load of other games, you get EAs few games and nothing else.

With steam I have over a hundred games in an easy to access place, with Origin I have extra hassle to load up that one or two games that require it.

+32

Sven!

Ely

Night Holz
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Nothing wrong with Origin, play the game
    Doesn't mean that Rix wants it on his PC.

Don't get me wrong, I think A LOT of the hate that EA/Origin gets is way undeserved and is usually just hypocritical fanbois that hate it because it's the cool thing to do, but there are justifiable reasons for not wanting to play an Origin game. I may not agree with them, but I don't have the issues some do.

Also, I find it funny that you're ok with company-program-only exclusives, but not console exclusives :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ely try har der

Nott enog
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

sup treann

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Ely try har der

Nott enog
    ?

Meh, I don't see the problem really, either need to start Steam or need to start Origin. Doesn't matter for me.
    There are also games on Steam which still require Origin, Uplay or GFWL to play. Or do you not play any game that requires anything else than Steam, no matter how good you might think it is, just for the principle of it?

+ 33

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    It's completely pointless software, here, why don't you install this piece of software to play this game, because just installing this game isn't easy enough.

Updating games is so hard from the game? It's like steam, but without offering a shit load of other games, you get EAs few games and nothing else.
    I wouldn't say it's pointless software. It's functionally about the same as Steam, the issue is just that Steam has brand loyalty and an already established base to it. However, Origin is a good thing, whether you use it or not. Competition breeds innovation. Look at all the things that Steam has taken from Origin to improve their client. (The latest example being offline messaging.)

Supporting Steam being the only Digital Distribution Service is like supporting Apple being the only tech company. It's just bad for business.

Though I agree. I find that I'm not playing some games because I just can't be arsed to instal Origin again. I'd go back and play ME3 again, or maybe actually look at Crysis 3, or even buy Dead Space 3 if I didn't have to redownload and update Origin lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 35
    Hastingsberg...

I want Crysis 3 available on Steam.

Eat my shorts, EA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    +35
    zzzzzzzzzz
    L2editnumbersnoob.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    L2editnumbersnoob.
    no yu

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam is as pointless as Origin, aside from that since I quit wow, I now use Steam to talk to a friend. Steam has the advantage of having a shit load of games available, never encountered one that required me to run something else yet.

Origin was a hurdle in playing my game, Steam allows me a quick (though ultimately not necessary) list of all my games and the ability to easily chat with someone.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    +34

done

300 days, 2 hours, and 36 minutes total /played

not too bad considering it's over like 8 years, my highest /played on one character was my warlock (who's almost always been my main) at 151 days, 22 hours, and 30 minutes.

second highest was 21 days, 12 hours, 8 minutes on my druid.
    My druid was on over 300, maybe even 350 or so days. I did everything on him >.<

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I want Crysis 3 available on Steam.

Eat my shorts, EA.
    Still EA, doesn't matter where you start it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Steam is as pointless as Origin, aside from that since I quit wow, I now use Steam to talk to a friend. Steam has the advantage of having a shit load of games available, never encountered one that required me to run something else yet.

Origin was a hurdle in playing my game, Steam allows me a quick (though ultimately not necessary) list of all my games and the ability to easily chat with someone.
    You mean the option to add non-steam games to the list?