Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Neither are any good. I havent seen any cases off why I would support one side over the other.

I dont understand why the middeleast are getting all this attention. Just look at the rebels in Syria, thoes "freedom figtheres" would ra** and kill to get what they wanted (Witch they now did we know off, not just taking loyal soldiers off the old regime as hostages, but also tourtering them).

...Not to mention the current mess in Egypt. I say let them fucking work it out themselfs...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

and this is why we will never have peace in the middle east or at least between Israel and Palestine. Bibi is a wretched excuse of a human being. who sits on what he previously agrees to all so he can garner more chances of being reelected, giving fuck all if people die. not to say what Hamas does or continues to do is helping the situation. the fact is both of them Israel and Hamas will be at each others throats until either one or the other is dead or the world blows up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I totally believe that Israel government is mass murderer and they are killing more civil than military that's for fucking sure. It's really pathetic to see they were victims of mass-murder and now they are doing same. However, this is not WoW. You can't really kick Israel people from their country. Arabs gotta deal with it.

I'm starting to think that majority Jews hate Arabs because if a government can't find base among people they can't justify their bloodshed.
    I know but its a metaphor, Israel keeps expanding their territory and taking Palestinian land, in a way, kicking the palestinians out. I agree with you, they have to deal with it since its been to long already, and jews who went to Israel have been through enough. But before the second world war, before hitler, in all times jews and muslims have lived together because jews were under protection from the christians and the muslims allowed them to live among them, only after this conflict where Israel claims more and more land, the arabs begun hating them. And Israel making everyone do the military training when they are 18 doesn't really support the idea of peace through words but more like peace of supressing the victim

Remember this guys, don't take and Israeli and a jew for the same person, they can have complete different opinons and the Israeli might not even be a jew.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    OBJECTION!

On what grounds?

It's devastating to my case! =-p
    He stopped posting after my answer. Care to continue yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I was basically making fun of him because you destroyed him. I don't care to continue on his behalf as I disagree with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    sorry i can't be bothered to argue with the misinformed.

But if you insist, Israel is throwing a hissy fit and refusing to recognize the legitamcy of the UN vote in regards to Palestine. This is pretty much the same thing that Jordan, Egypt, and the other Arab states did from 1948 to 1967 (well, except for immediately declaring war). They refused to recognize the UN resolution that established Israel's "right to exist".

And it's Lebanon and Egypt's land now? Weird, I thought it "belonged to the Palestinians". I mean, the actuality is that it was British and before that Turkish, but Lebanese is a new claim to me
    Last edited by mistuhbull; 2012-12-02 at 10:24 PM.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

I would have guessed that the treatment the Jewish people got from Germany would have left them a little bit more sympathetic towards other nationalities. This is one of the saddest moment in history, formerly oppressed people are now being the oppressors themselves.

Israel have been killing those people for decades now. Genocide is part of their agenda anyways. Hope USA population get to understand someday they shouldnt keep suporting a country that pratices such things.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindico View Post
    I know but its a metaphor, Israel keeps expanding their territory and taking Palestinian land, in a way, kicking the palestinians out. I agree with you, they have to deal with it since its been to long already, and jews who went to Israel have been through enough. But before the second world war, before hitler, in all times jews and muslims have lived together because jews were under protection from the christians and the muslims allowed them to live among them, only after this conflict where Israel claims more and more land, the arabs begun hating them. And Israel making everyone do the military training when they are 18 doesn't really support the idea of peace through words but more like peace of supressing the victim

Remember this guys, don't take and Israeli and a jew for the same person, they can have complete different opinons and the Israeli might not even be a jew.
    I really hope you guys can sort of distance yourself from the most extremist branches.
    I asked someone before but didn't get an answer. Does anyone know if in Israel there is a political party or figure that's proposing a different approach?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindico View Post

Oh yeah, things were just peachy before WW2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1834_Safed_pogrom
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Safed_massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1834_Hebron_pogrom
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1838_Safed_pogrom
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_riots
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...inian_conflict

Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    sorry i can't be bothered to argue with the misinformed.

But if you insist, Israel is throwing a hissy fit and refusing to recognize the legitamcy of the UN vote in regards to Palestine. This is pretty much the same thing that Jordan, Egypt, and the other Arab states did from 1948 to 1967 (well, except for immediately declaring war). They refused to recognize the UN resolution that established Israel's "right to exist".

And it's Lebanon and Egypt's land now? Weird, I thought it "belonged to the Palestinians". I mean, the actuality is that it was British and before that Turkish, but Lebanese is a new claim to me
    Again the same answer. You can keep cherry picking the questions if you want but it won't make you look any good.
    Ill try again.
    Do you consider a refusal to accept the birth of Israel in the years between 1948 and 1967 (considering how things went AFTER 1948) the same as a refusal NOW in the world of today the same thing?
    Do you realise how things in the world went from 1948 to 1967?

15+ Year Old Account
    Again the same answer. You can keep cherry picking the questions if you want but it won't make you look any good.
    Ill try again.
    Do you consider a refusal to accept the birth of Israel in the years between 1948 and 1967 (considering how things went AFTER 1948) the same as a refusal NOW in the world of today the same thing?
    Do you realise how things in the world went from 1948 to 1967?
    Do you realize that was not your original question?

But no, it is clearly different. I suppose Israel would have to have the US declare war on Palestine immediately for it to count.

You asked when an Arab state had rejected a UN resolution without being punished for it. Egypt and Jordan rejected the UN resolution establishing the legitimacy of the State of Israel from 1948 (when it declared independence from the British) to 1967 (when they got royally trounced in the Six-Day War)

Deleted
    And thanks to this new event, we can soon add another one at the end of the list.
    History is cruel and full of terrible things, want me to post what happened in Ireland in the past centuries? In Italy? In Tunisia?
    Thing is, you're supposed to learn from history, and evolve. Not act as if you are stuck in that mindset.
    The politic solution won't be found unless Israel decides for it to be so, cause at the moment, it's they who have the upper hand on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    And thanks to this new event, we can soon add another one at the end of the list.
    History is cruel and full of terrible things, want me to post what happened in Ireland in the past centuries? In Italy? In Tunisia?
    Thing is, you're supposed to learn from history, and evolve. Not act as if you are stuck in that mindset.
    The politic solution won't be found unless Israel decides for it to be so, cause at the moment, it's they who have the upper hand on it.
    You say this like it does not disprove the statement that things were fine before WW2

Israel does have the upper hand, but the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Deleted
    Do you realize that was not your original question?

But no, it is clearly different. I suppose Israel would have to have the US declare war on Palestine immediately for it to count.

You asked when an Arab state had rejected a UN resolution without being punished for it. Egypt and Jordan rejected the UN resolution establishing the legitimacy of the State of Israel from 1948 (when it declared independence from the British) to 1967 (when they got royally trounced in the Six-Day War)
    Keep living in the past. Keep holding on to whatever you can to prove your point.
    I Still see nothing showed from the last 20 years though.
    You can say whatever you want. People know the difference. Only someone that wants desperately to prove his point would not consider the ridicolousness of the example you provided.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep living in the past. Keep holding on to whatever you can to prove your point.
    I Still see nothing showed from the last 20 years though.
    You can say whatever you want. People know the difference. Only someone that wants desperately to prove his point would not consider the ridicolousness of the example you provided.
    Country is declared in a controversial UN vote, neighboring countries refuse to recognize the newly established country's legitimacy.
    Country is declared in a controversial UN vote, neighboring country refuses to recognize the newly established country's legitimacy.

Yup, I can see how the comparison is ridiculous.

Last 20 years? How about how the PLO didn't acknowledge Israel's right to exist until 1993. There you go, 19 years.

Deleted
    You say this like it does not disprove the statement that things were fine before WW2

Israel does have the upper hand, but the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.
    You mean the one that 67% of Palestinians agree on and only 31% of Israeli accept?
    The one where Israel did not care to negotiate?

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:01 PM ----------

Country is declared in a controversial UN vote, neighboring countries refuse to recognize the newly established country's legitimacy.
    Country is declared in a controversial UN vote, neighboring country refuses to recognize the newly established country's legitimacy.

Yup, I can see how the comparison is ridiculous.

Last 20 years? How about how the PLO didn't acknowledge Israel's right to exist until 1993. There you go, 19 years.
    You're right it's exactly the same thing. Only one happened in 1948 and one today. WHICH IS WHAT MAKES THIS EVENT UNBELIAVABLE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Insults, flaming and bashing flying all over the place. Closing this since the discussion has become way too heated.