Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
  1. #381
    And thanks to this new event, we can soon add another one at the end of the list.
    History is cruel and full of terrible things, want me to post what happened in Ireland in the past centuries? In Italy? In Tunisia?
    Thing is, you're supposed to learn from history, and evolve. Not act as if you are stuck in that mindset.
    The politic solution won't be found unless Israel decides for it to be so, cause at the moment, it's they who have the upper hand on it.

  2. #382
    Immortal mistuhbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Quel'Thalas
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    And thanks to this new event, we can soon add another one at the end of the list.
    History is cruel and full of terrible things, want me to post what happened in Ireland in the past centuries? In Italy? In Tunisia?
    Thing is, you're supposed to learn from history, and evolve. Not act as if you are stuck in that mindset.
    The politic solution won't be found unless Israel decides for it to be so, cause at the moment, it's they who have the upper hand on it.
    You say this like it does not disprove the statement that things were fine before WW2

    Israel does have the upper hand, but the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

    I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Do you realize that was not your original question?

    But no, it is clearly different. I suppose Israel would have to have the US declare war on Palestine immediately for it to count.

    You asked when an Arab state had rejected a UN resolution without being punished for it. Egypt and Jordan rejected the UN resolution establishing the legitimacy of the State of Israel from 1948 (when it declared independence from the British) to 1967 (when they got royally trounced in the Six-Day War)
    Keep living in the past. Keep holding on to whatever you can to prove your point.
    I Still see nothing showed from the last 20 years though.
    You can say whatever you want. People know the difference. Only someone that wants desperately to prove his point would not consider the ridicolousness of the example you provided.

  4. #384
    Immortal mistuhbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Quel'Thalas
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Keep living in the past. Keep holding on to whatever you can to prove your point.
    I Still see nothing showed from the last 20 years though.
    You can say whatever you want. People know the difference. Only someone that wants desperately to prove his point would not consider the ridicolousness of the example you provided.
    Country is declared in a controversial UN vote, neighboring countries refuse to recognize the newly established country's legitimacy.
    Country is declared in a controversial UN vote, neighboring country refuses to recognize the newly established country's legitimacy.

    Yup, I can see how the comparison is ridiculous.

    Last 20 years? How about how the PLO didn't acknowledge Israel's right to exist until 1993. There you go, 19 years.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

    I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    You say this like it does not disprove the statement that things were fine before WW2

    Israel does have the upper hand, but the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.
    You mean the one that 67% of Palestinians agree on and only 31% of Israeli accept?
    The one where Israel did not care to negotiate?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Country is declared in a controversial UN vote, neighboring countries refuse to recognize the newly established country's legitimacy.
    Country is declared in a controversial UN vote, neighboring country refuses to recognize the newly established country's legitimacy.

    Yup, I can see how the comparison is ridiculous.

    Last 20 years? How about how the PLO didn't acknowledge Israel's right to exist until 1993. There you go, 19 years.
    You're right it's exactly the same thing. Only one happened in 1948 and one today. WHICH IS WHAT MAKES THIS EVENT UNBELIAVABLE.

  6. #386
    Fluffy Kitten Wikiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Posts
    5,217
    Insults, flaming and bashing flying all over the place. Closing this since the discussion has become way too heated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •