Wired/Wireless mouse upgrade

So I, untill this morning was the proud owner of a Razer Naga Epic. Sadly it has stopped connecting to its wirelsss charging station and aslo fails to connect 90% of the time in standard "wired" mode. So I am looking for a new dual mode mouse, one that lets me operate it both in wired and wireless mode as to avoid the ongoing expense and hassle of batteries.

I am a little hesitant to purchase another razer product after having my Naga of only 16months break and only two weeks ago, having my lycrosa of three years break (Though I have used a mamba before and like the feel)

I am primarily a WoW guy with some FPS interest (far cry 3, Bf3) and ofc play LoL. :P

Having the bajillion buttons that the naga had isn't an issue as I found I only utilized ~6 of them in raid play.

Thanks for your opinions
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

Any particular reason you need the mouse to have both wired and wireless functionality?

Personally I've been pretty happy with most Logitech mice, I'm currently using their G5 mouse and haven't had a complaint so far, if you want the extra buttons that the Naga had you could look at the G600. Neither of them have wireless functionality though.

Because my computer set up has the standard dual monitors and then a 47' 1080p screen which functions as home theater. so its just nice not having to get up to change the movie or fast forward.
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

Check out the G700.

thanks looks interesting