Addon to detect lfr clears

Due to the recent change in how lfr works, you're no longer able to see how many bosses are down and I've come to realize I simply don't have the time to run lfr 6 or 7 times before getting the bosses I need down, especially when queues are 50 minutes long. Does anyone know of an addon that will let me detect how many bosses are down before I enter?

You used to be able to use LFR Smart Queue, now you can't detect them. BUT, if you finish someone elses LFR, your next one will be a fresh one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    You used to be able to use LFR Smart Queue, now you can't detect them. BUT, if you finish someone elses LFR, your next one will be a fresh one.
    Actually, the next one isn't always guaranteed to be fresh. I've learned through a lot of LFR's, that about 705-80% or so will be fresh though.

If you were to read all the info (of which there's not much) in those blue posts, you'd see that you're supposed to be put into a fresh LFR after running one with 1 (or a few) of the first bosses down.

Also, epic exaggerations, dude. No, really, they're exceptional. 50 minutes queues? I don't know your battlegroup (or w/e it is the other servers your server shares LFR with come from), but I doubt they'd be ~3 times longer than on mine.
    6-7 times? Well, in this case I don't need to know anything other than that is complete bullshit.
    Last edited by Creotor; 2012-11-30 at 09:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    QueueSpy and LFR Smart Queue apparently were the addons, just to be ON TOPIC.

p.s. had a 51 min queue as DPS for (fresh) TES on Saturday noon. GG. I would've /slit wrists if it were a partial one.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.