Poll: Would you rather be castrated and live 20 years longer or stay intact and die sooner?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Sounds like horrible pseudoscience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or live life to its fullest and live 'till 60. That's my plan.... But if I get kids and grandkids, this will most probably change to the "intact and live 'till 70".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I think I will just stick with a vasectomy and take my chances with death. I would do a sex change before I would just be castrated...
    Isn't that the same ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since I'm probably not going to be using them at that age I might as well cut them off and live another 30 years.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    i like my dragonaballs and I think Im gona use them till sperm banks tells me I cant donate anymore cuz my genetic material makes up a large percentage of the inventory and the samples used.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha ha ha ha ha.

No comment. O:)

Well considering I'll die around 50 I'll be keeping my balls. But hypothetically i'd do the same, i've seen old age relatives become husks, I never want to go through that.

Asking any man to decide on this is plain nuts!

15+ Year Old Account
    Cut off my nuts to live longer? No thanks, not worth the extra years, most of which will probably be spent not being able to do much anyway.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definately 70 with everything intact. Living 100 years... hell, if i look back at my life, everything i've done and what has happened.. im 21 years old, and i don't even want to become 40 years old. Life allready seems way to long if i think of it that way

Deleted
    Bah voted wrong! Noone snips my boys off!

I love my balls too much. That sound when they're slapping against a wenches bottom, is just too sweet. I would die at 70 a real man rather than someone at 100 who isn't.

The last thing I want is to be mutilated. And living is great and all, but I believe in a happy afterlife, so longevity isn't the end all be all of things I could hope for.

As it says it has to be done before you enter puberty there isn't much choice however, castratos have ALOT of issues to deal with, hitting puberty is something we are designed to do.

Can I choose to castrate myself once I turn 40 and still get the benefit? They won't be useful for much past that point anyway. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Keske View Post
    As it says it has to be done before you enter puberty there isn't much choice however, castratos have ALOT of issues to deal with, hitting puberty is something we are designed to do.
    apparently not, darn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody's taking my 'ammo'! Besides, 70 is a nice ripe age to kick the bucket (imho).

Quote Originally Posted by Hoky View Post
    Also leeches are still a miracle cure on this very day in many hospitals for strange and exotic diseases.

Infracted.

Don't post irrelevant things to a thread. Post constructively.
    I'm sorry, but an infraction for this is silly. To the point of the thread, I'd gladly give up my goodies, I use them for nothing.