View Poll Results: Would you rather be castrated and live 20 years longer or stay intact and die sooner?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay intact. I'm taking my boys to the grave.

94 70.68%
  • Cut em off. Once I have kids I don't need em anyway!

32 24.06%
  • I... CAN'T DECIDE!

7 5.26%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think I will just stick with a vasectomy and take my chances with death. I would do a sex change before I would just be castrated...

Sounds like horrible pseudoscience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Then the [MMORPG] genre started attracting more players. These players wanted more of a "game" and less of a "world" [...]

Or live life to its fullest and live 'till 60. That's my plan.... But if I get kids and grandkids, this will most probably change to the "intact and live 'till 70".

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I think I will just stick with a vasectomy and take my chances with death. I would do a sex change before I would just be castrated...
    Isn't that the same ?

Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    Well since I'm probably not going to be using them at that age I might as well cut them off and live another 30 years.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

i like my dragonaballs and I think Im gona use them till sperm banks tells me I cant donate anymore cuz my genetic material makes up a large percentage of the inventory and the samples used.
    Can you believe it? My ISP is amazing, look

Oh yea i forgot there was a 0. in front of the 8 ... internet service in America sucks.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

No comment. O:)

Well considering I'll die around 50 I'll be keeping my balls. But hypothetically i'd do the same, i've seen old age relatives become husks, I never want to go through that.
    i7 4790K @ stock || Asus Z97 Hero VII || EVGA GTX 980 Sli (x2) || 16GB Corsair Vengence 2133mhz || 128GB+500GB SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling - xspc ex140 w/ noctua NF-A14 - xspc rx360 - xspc photon 270 w/ D5 - primochill acrylic tubing & ghost fittings - 10x Corsair sp 120 quiet edition
    Corsair 900D || ASUS PB278Q 2560x1440 || Roccat Ryos MK Pro || Cyborg RAT7/Logitech G700s || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller

Asking any man to decide on this is plain nuts!

Cut off my nuts to live longer? No thanks, not worth the extra years, most of which will probably be spent not being able to do much anyway.

Definately 70 with everything intact. Living 100 years... hell, if i look back at my life, everything i've done and what has happened.. im 21 years old, and i don't even want to become 40 years old. Life allready seems way to long if i think of it that way

Bah voted wrong! Noone snips my boys off!

I love my balls too much. That sound when they're slapping against a wenches bottom, is just too sweet. I would die at 70 a real man rather than someone at 100 who isn't.

The last thing I want is to be mutilated. And living is great and all, but I believe in a happy afterlife, so longevity isn't the end all be all of things I could hope for.

As it says it has to be done before you enter puberty there isn't much choice however, castratos have ALOT of issues to deal with, hitting puberty is something we are designed to do.

Can I choose to castrate myself once I turn 40 and still get the benefit? They won't be useful for much past that point anyway. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Keske View Post
    As it says it has to be done before you enter puberty there isn't much choice however, castratos have ALOT of issues to deal with, hitting puberty is something we are designed to do.
    apparently not, darn.

Nobody's taking my 'ammo'! Besides, 70 is a nice ripe age to kick the bucket (imho).

Quote Originally Posted by Hoky View Post
    Also leeches are still a miracle cure on this very day in many hospitals for strange and exotic diseases.

Infracted.

Don't post irrelevant things to a thread. Post constructively.
    I'm sorry, but an infraction for this is silly. To the point of the thread, I'd gladly give up my goodies, I use them for nothing.
    "【A Chinese viewpoint on the new version:MOP】
    since we have lived in a world filled with magic and beast and lots of culture,so it is reasonable to let all kinds of culture come into World of Warcraft
    Orc:black people Jazz
    Gorblin:Israel Jews (No offensive,Gorblins are good at making money,that's ture in my eyes)"