Weak Auras and 1.5s CDs

Hey guys.

I'm having trouble setting up an aura that shows very short cooldowns, e.g. Heroic Strike and Shield of the Righteous wich both have a 1.5s CD.
    I use the same aura setup I do for other CDs and they work just fine - anything special about these two I didn't consider?

Here's the string, maybe you spot something I didn't:

Code:
    dKdncaGEbODbqBtiMRGy2u5Zq62KYHvQDcXEr7wK9dO(jG8xfmoQQVbsdvGmyqy4e1bbrNsaCmOCosv1cjOLsOwSqA5k5HcONQAzeYZL6Xq1ub1KvOPl5IeWPj5YuUUI2ia8ma0MPkBhO6KaLVsQIPrKVlinscudtOgTGA8KQYLiqUfq6AcuNNu51aXOivPFlQjgH5v8GLkB5TXTqadpN6qGmQYPkDdIZOtBasTOZomFZJbOeGqb0NxJFKFKW8E5uDvanIG5ZpQAz3w3RnoinVGK57AJdshuwLk(afabwaX86aYZRTIaiy9JHfhlssKVimmrXX0dujO8ldvLtW6KnEfEoXRpG88ARiaa13psePGHkbftcZhGr8PhOsr4ttn4Lcf1wnrW4vJ8c2wzfoWq8APaX4RLcf1weMV0jB8DTRzZBGBPIpWC2nMdnbmebTYOlRBGHqVx2CUaWpBBOLnNdzRzuiFlBohYwZicuF(zBdZKQOq(zYa3sf)Ewzw8HQgRWerkM3lNkEb0I6mn(WMcnCrePy(zQwkuuBry(w2CoKTMreO(S4D59iH5NTnG72DtH8RSZimV20vkcZIf)STHw2WPq(zBd4zTO7Ic5BzdNW8TkH6mIiIfpUB3nH5Bvc1z86bsXIbdiXSyXIhCIGjfhZIe
    The load options shouldn't be the issue, the toon I tried this on is a fury warrior and the aura doesn't show.
    Any idea?

Code:
    dKd4caGEPQ0UafBdu1mfvYCbrnBj(MOQBdPDkWEr7wK9tK8tIOHbrJdcNgyOsvQblQy4IYbbL(mHogfDoPkzHqPLkjwmrz5s5HsQEQYYiQEUQEnizQq1Kjy6uDrqQRkvrptQkUUqBee63uAZcA7sspwL(QOsnnPY3brgji4KGkJwsz8sv1LKQWTisDnIW5HIlt6Vu4WQyAsCouobobIZ1VKHHV6eIsJab8W3jr(U8MDMi6d8iyO0DWZHrYWWxDcrj6LPjsKY7KJqUPPCKizO0D558gquuBeNZXKPCAvn5CFuMwvt(IHHG(5mQd7WnwpRxh6nUB8DlQHJjt5E)4XNti2ooWM4mHrcoTQMCU6wuzhxQCYLvKl(QrmbCILl(QXNPLsWbvjwUB8DlQrnGGY5auvGl(QXBJTRgtaNy5IjTQMCohGQcCVn2UAmbCUSYbJ24(mTucoOkhe0MfCLkN5naukDUqBY5Ggvwrr5QPaXAod6qYvShbIZfF14wo)tSCnBrjohAS4aItNox8vJRfv2XjwUptVeN7bjXIYa5COXIdiodKtS0PZDlN)jo3dsIfLl3WwPcCswHoDUqBYhOVkdmrWja(SYbZ8ZfQNRhzCnveyt4yYuoW1M4E)CH67TfKCU6qhGdDfUyYBarrTrCUptlLGdQYG8iOZDeeaoWMofdVbef12tC6Cqci41yqhsUuefVbef12ZatoGahe0MfCLkN5naukNa4ZkhmWDTjo4sU2cpxfYWDTPhYWkduaogJkwXOAalQS4xJ7ATfblKselDUNZeMoyYddcUQmWSdjs6Ka
    Try that. Not sure why the spell cooldown progress wouldn't work - tested it myself on a Warrior to ensure that it works. If you want the same type of aura to work for Shield of the Righteous simply change the Spell Name to: Shield of the Righteous.

Tried this with both Warrior and Pally and guess what? Works like a charm! Thank you very much.

Any idea why this would only work by explicitly checking on succesfull spellcast in the combatlog instead of a usual spell cooldown? That kinda puzzels me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    Tried this with both Warrior and Pally and guess what? Works like a charm! Thank you very much.

Any idea why this would only work by explicitly checking on succesfull spellcast in the combatlog instead of a usual spell cooldown? That kinda puzzels me.
    Dunno. Couldn't figure it out myself. Probably has something to do with the CD being so short. If all else fails, I just default to tracking it through the combatlog, works best for me - lol.