Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What treasures of Pandaria have you found?

As the title suggests, what have you found while out roaming Pandaria?

I found this the other day: Hammer of Ten Thunders

Anyone find any other cool things?

I haven't found any! Wtf? I'm only now leveling (I'm 88) and there's almost no one around so it's not like they're all getting taken. How common are they?

I've found all of them except the trinket and 1h tank weapon in dread wastes and the mining pick in jade forest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    I've found all of them except the trinket and 1h tank weapon in dread wastes and the mining pick in jade forest
    How do you know what treasures there are? Is there an achievement? I dont remember any achievements from finding that.

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    I haven't found any! Wtf? I'm only now leveling (I'm 88) and there's almost no one around so it's not like they're all getting taken. How common are they?
    From what I've heard they have a somewhat random respawn timer that's greater than 24 hours. I only have two relics, the Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm and the Pandaren Fishing Spear. I got the charm shortly after a server reset, and the spear a couple days ago. I have four of the treasures though - the grey vendor items - and I'm pretty sure I got all of them in Kun-lai.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How do you know what treasures there are? Is there an achievement? I dont remember any achievements from finding that.
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7281
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7994

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    They are common but there's an achievement for finding 20 which rewards the title "the relic hunter". So people will farm the spawnpoints of the items to get this achievement. Don't know if you need to find 20 different ones or if it's enough to find 20 times the same one. But there's a thread about it (just search for relic hunter) here on mmo-champ. There are descriptions of where to find them and also a video which shows you each place and also there are add-on suggestions if you want to farm them.

WoWhead comments

And btw I just found the trinket.

I have the sword from Dread Wastes, the Pandaren Fishing Charm, and several of the less important grey items (worth ~100g at a vendor).
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Wowhead is my source for those details. Look under the achievement Lost and Found.

I've found
    • Recipe: Banana Infused Rum
    • Pandaren Fishing Spear
    • Sturdy Yaungol Spear
    • Hammer of Ten Thunders
    • Wodin's Mantid Shanker - got credit for, but didn't get item because of bug

The best way to get any of these items is to decide what you want, find out where it is, log out there before a server restart - like before maintenance, and then hope you are the first to log in when the servers go back up. Otherwise it's simply a game of chance like any other rare item or NPC.

Can't post links yet or I would have linked all these items and the achievement, sorry.
    Last edited by Chronk; 2012-11-30 at 10:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've found a mining pick that gives extra gems when mining but doesn't actually do what it says :S It was in the greenstone mines

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    Don't know if you need to find 20 different ones or if it's enough to find 20 times the same one.
    These items are one shot deals. Once your character gets the item the same character cannot get it again.

I found a 100g tablet in karasang wilds...

Yaungol Fire Carrier, Hammer of Ten Thunders, Mantid Shanker, Ancient Mining Pick, Jade-infused Sword, Caster sword from Dread Wastes

Deleted
    Just the one, the fishing charm

The shanker and the hammer from Jade Forest and the monk staff from the bamboo forest in 4 Winds. I went looking for each of these items specifically and found them usually within 2-3 days of checking a few times a day. I really want the sword from Dread Wastes but I haven't done any quests in Townlong or Dreadwastes, and probably won't for a while as I'm a bit burned out on WOW at the moment again and am nearing a WOW vacation. At the moment I just log in a few times a week farming LFR and hoping for the 2 handed sword from Elegon.

Sadly it dropped for me last week but I had already looted Elegon that week so was ineligible for the item, which is one of the most painful things I've encountered in WOW
    To see the item right there, in your UI, that you won, but being unable to loot it? ow ow ow ow ow ouch!
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    With 5.1 they added achievements for finding the random treasures.

Just a couple days ago, I found the Youngol Strength Polearm. It was my first one and I can't think of any class that would actually use it at 85
    What are the stats on it? If someone doesn't bother with Archaeology, I can imagine it to be a decent leveling weapon for Ret, Dks, Druids, Monks or Warriors.

Found all of them that contributes towards the Relic Hunter achievement (Find 20 lost Treasures), aside from the pick axe in JF, within a day would you believe? Either I'm lucky or they considerably lowered the respawn times for them.

Don't believe me? Look at my activity feed:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Beerwolf/feed

[Some reason it's not listing the items, but just look at the Achievement for finding 5, 10, 20]
    Last edited by Daedius; 2012-11-30 at 11:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten the Hammer of Ten Thunders on two different characters and at least a couple of the grey vendor items but I haven't seen the others yet. I'll probably go looking for them sometime when I'm bored and want to work on achievements.

Got around 25 or so in total now D:
    only one left is the chitin fragment in the dread wastes

Found tons of grey/gray items that sells for around 100g but no BoA or anything useful... If not the chest with 9g was useful?