Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Art thou defending the village's choice? Would you prefer to take his place? Are you two allied with eachother somehow? Hmm?
    No.

    No one shall take my place, I'll take the blame and everything, for am I Glorious.

    Also, since I like to spam Kpop, might as well put this.



    And since I'm probably going to die. SHOW ME TITTIES!

  2. #202
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Art thou defending the village's choice? Would you prefer to take his place? Are you two allied with eachother somehow? Hmm?
    No, I just think we should have at least some forethought rather than just random bandwagon, as we still have a day. I'll certainly vote for him if it comes down to it, but right now, I feel as though Lysah is bandwagoning just because he can and no one will notice that he instigated the bandwagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  3. #203
    Lysah is a SHE!


    Unvote vote Decagon

  4. #204
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    No, I just think we should have at least some forethought rather than just random bandwagon, as we still have a day. I'll certainly vote for him if it comes down to it, but right now, I feel as though Lysah is bandwagoning just because he can and no one will notice that he instigated the bandwagon.
    So you would rather have day 1 continue (which is almost 100% pointless since it is mostly fluff talk) then to just end it and get night to start?
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    The role of Listo is a NK-immune Unlynchable SK with an Investigate and Roleblock who wins whether he is dead or not.
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr

  5. #205
    The Patient BRACE FOR IMPACT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    SWEDISH POLAR BEAR HUNTER
    Posts
    250
    Hey all, what's the news of today? still bandwagoning on Majad? Been playing SC2 all day so I've been out of the loop.

  6. #206
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Hey all, what's the news of today? still bandwagoning on Majad? Been playing SC2 all day so I've been out of the loop.
    Yes we are, if I just counted right Majad has 8 votes to be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    The role of Listo is a NK-immune Unlynchable SK with an Investigate and Roleblock who wins whether he is dead or not.
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr

  7. #207
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    762
    What's the vote count?
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  8. #208
    Grunt Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yes we are, if I just counted right Majad has 8 votes to be lynched.
    8? I thought it was 7 >.>

  9. #209
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Lysah is a SHE!


    Unvote vote Decagon
    Oh, my bad. Too lazy to go back and edit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So you would rather have day 1 continue (which is almost 100% pointless since it is mostly fluff talk) then to just end it and get night to start?
    Fine, I guess it doesn't really matter.

    Unvote Vote: Majad
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  10. #210
    If I'm dead.

    Goodbye, cruel world.


  11. #211
    Lysah (1): pOO flinger
    Majad (8): Dyra, Worgenite, listo95, Eniah, Lysah, Elyaan, Robozerim, Decagon
    NightFury Treann (2): kel, Silkku
    Decagon (1): Majad

  12. #212
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    Keleb got it right before me so will go by his.
    Last edited by listo95; 2012-12-02 at 01:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    The role of Listo is a NK-immune Unlynchable SK with an Investigate and Roleblock who wins whether he is dead or not.
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    No, I just think we should have at least some forethought rather than just random bandwagon, as we still have a day. I'll certainly vote for him if it comes down to it, but right now, I feel as though Lysah is bandwagoning just because he can and no one will notice that he instigated the bandwagon.
    I was 5th person to vote, don't try to pin this on me, scummy mcscummypants.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  14. #214
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I was 5th person to vote, don't try to pin this on me, scummy mcscummypants.
    Oh, my bad, I was just going off of my memory, and the first person I remember seeing vote Maj seriously was you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  15. #215
    So... Did I die or what? =p

  16. #216
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    So... Did I die or what? =p
    Not yet scum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    The role of Listo is a NK-immune Unlynchable SK with an Investigate and Roleblock who wins whether he is dead or not.
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Not yet scum!
    YUSH!

    Unvote

    Vote on all the bastards who voted on me

  18. #218
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,574
    What the hell!
    No!

    Vote: Dyra.

    It's not to late. We need to cut the head of the anti-kpop, not kill Majad! Our leading supplier of kpop images.

  19. #219
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    What the hell!
    No!

    Vote: Dyra.

    It's not to late. We need to cut the head of the anti-kpop, not kill Majad! Our leading supplier of kpop images.
    Never! Majad shall die!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    The role of Listo is a NK-immune Unlynchable SK with an Investigate and Roleblock who wins whether he is dead or not.
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr

  20. #220
    This is all I say to those scrubs that are spreadin' the hatin' on me.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •