Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    K-Pop avatars are bad and you people know it.

    Well, it's true. I'm always honest.
    Seriously Elyaan. SERIOUSLY.

    Unvote
    Vote: Elyaan

    You had a perfectly good opportunity to end that sentence with SHOULD FEEL BAD instead of people know it, and you failed. Your avatar would have matched it so perfectly.

    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    But I'm not scum and I show my dislike of Kpop, only outside of thread though so I never get the wrath of Anakso!

    *cowers in fear*

  2. #42
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You had a perfectly good opportunity to end that sentence with SHOULD FEEL BAD instead of people know it, and you failed. Your avatar would have matched it so perfectly.


    I care.. why? :3

  3. #43
    The Patient BRACE FOR IMPACT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mid-forest.
    Posts
    252
    K-Pop is building an army quickly, and it's worse than the one of Justin Bieber. VIVE LA REVOLUTION, DOWN WITH K-pop!
    You can say I'm just a fool, that stands for nothing, well to that
    I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT
    Formerly known as Eniah/Enyah

  4. #44
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post

    Vote Listo95


    Only scum use the "obvious scum" phrase.
    Well you must be mistaken, cause I will use that whenever I feel like stating the obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    HARDCORE TAILORING!!!! LISTEN TO METAL AND GRIT YOUR TEETH WHILE YOU THREAD THAT FUCKING NEEDLE! GOD DAMN, MAN! SEW THAT SHIT! FUCK!!! SEW IT HARDER HOLY SHIT! EPIIICCC!!!!!!
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr | LP: Until It's Gone + Wastelands

  5. #45
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    K-Pop is building an army quickly, and it's worse than the one of Justin Bieber. VIVE LA REVOLUTION, DOWN WITH K-pop!
    There's actually a spot open Eniah. We need a Hyoyeon avatar.

    Willing?
    We're so close to getting all 9 members!

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post

    Vote Listo95


    Only scum use the "obvious scum" phrase.
    See Lysah like every game ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  7. #47
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    See Lysah like every game ever.
    *Only scum and Lysah

  8. #48
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    *Only scum and Lysah
    I think Ana knows something we don't.

  9. #49
    The Patient BRACE FOR IMPACT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mid-forest.
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    There's actually a spot open Eniah. We need a Hyoyeon avatar.

    Willing?
    We're so close to getting all 9 members!
    You can say I'm just a fool, that stands for nothing, well to that
    I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT
    Formerly known as Eniah/Enyah

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I think Ana knows something we don't.
    You haven't played lately, but like every game Lysah has been town and every game she calls out everyone for doing "obvious scum" things lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Kpop IS BAD YEAH MAJAD, I SAID IT. IT'S A GROUP OF CLONES SINGING NONSENSE.
    Unvote vote Eniah

  12. #52
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You haven't played lately, but like every game Lysah has been town and every game she calls out everyone for doing "obvious scum" things lol
    Perhaps this time she isn't scum..

  13. #53
    The Patient BRACE FOR IMPACT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mid-forest.
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Unvote vote Eniah
    Be that way.

    Unvote Vote Majad
    You can say I'm just a fool, that stands for nothing, well to that
    I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT
    Formerly known as Eniah/Enyah

  14. #54
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Perhaps this time she isn't scum..
    She's Hadley ever scum, but always looks it!
    Maybe it's because she uses the line obvious scum every game!

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 08:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Be that way.

    Unvote Vote Majad
    Be that way then.
    Unvote: Vote listo95

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Be that way.

    Unvote Vote Majad
    Unvote vote Eniah

  16. #56
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Be that way then.
    Unvote: Vote listo95
    What does that have to do with voting me!?

    Unvote: Vote Anakso
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    HARDCORE TAILORING!!!! LISTEN TO METAL AND GRIT YOUR TEETH WHILE YOU THREAD THAT FUCKING NEEDLE! GOD DAMN, MAN! SEW THAT SHIT! FUCK!!! SEW IT HARDER HOLY SHIT! EPIIICCC!!!!!!
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr | LP: Until It's Gone + Wastelands

  17. #57
    The Patient BRACE FOR IMPACT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mid-forest.
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    What does that have to do with voting me!?

    Unvote: Vote Anakso
    So, then be it.
    Be that way.

    Unvote Vote Worgenite
    You can say I'm just a fool, that stands for nothing, well to that
    I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT
    Formerly known as Eniah/Enyah

  18. #58
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,657
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    What does that have to do with voting me!?

    Unvote: Vote Anakso
    You said you dislike kpop. I'm still not over it.

    How can you dislike this!?!

  19. #59
    The Patient BRACE FOR IMPACT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mid-forest.
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You said you dislike kpop. I'm still not over it.

    How can you dislike this!?!
    Because I have listened to more than 10 songs in my life.
    You can say I'm just a fool, that stands for nothing, well to that
    I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT
    Formerly known as Eniah/Enyah

  20. #60
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Whoooo everyone with 1 vote to stay even!
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •