Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For anyone stuck on Millhouse with good gear, if you do this as aff, after you get 100 stacks, drain soul a totem for a soulshard refresh and haunt dump the boss, it's a lot of quick upfront damage that can be done with each totem set.

I got GG! Now onto the summoner. Only fought him 2x so far. I had a nice groove going with keeping his shield down most of the fight , but he just fucks me up. Does fear/stun work for his SB cast?

Deleted
    Killed Milhouse and died from the enrage at the same time. 400k dps as destro, 491ilvl, stacking 4 embers for the 100 stacks buff. Not a clean kill but a kill nonetheless.

Got my invite tonight and I have to say KJC and VL (when needed) makes everything a joke. With all buffs and good gear there's not much of a challenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Got my invite tonight and I have to say KJC and VL (when needed) makes everything a joke. With all buffs and good gear there's not much of a challenge.
    What on earth is VL? Voidlord?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    What on earth is VL? Voidlord?
    Yeah Voidlord. He trivializes a lot of the fights (was funny to see him turn into a chicken in the Millie Watt fight) where especially melee classe would struggle.
    Had to switch to GoSac for the last ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    I'm sorry to just bolt in, but I'd like to read some opinions from people who have seen all of the fights:
    How far do you think I'll be able to get with iLvl 464 (mostly PvP) gear?

I'm not even thinking of being able to get to 7/8...but the problem is, even bosses like Leona Earthwind seem to be really nasty with the relatively low dps.

The first real DPS check is the rank 4 yeti. That's where I've seen most PvP geared brawlers hit the wall.

Managed to kill the eyeball now, think the next easiest will be the robot gnome and then millhouse. No idea how to meet the enrage on the shark though.

Im struggling on 1ºboss rank 7, robots that share the same health pool.

I'm not using flasks tho, what I'm doing pot, DS, doomgaurd, voidlord tanking the robot that trowns "lighting bolt", and I'm hugging the other robot to their rockets damage himself.

I died like 5-6 yesterday before I log out. When i come home I will give it a shot.

Any tips, trickys for this boss?

watched some fights yesterday and the all seem pretty easy als lock, sadly i don't have a invite :/ bet with my current gear (496) it would be pretty mutch let little blue guy tank and first the boss. With some of them just change of talents/glpyhs

stupid rares are was to overfarmed and despite my gold i don't wana pay for content. It's not about the money it's about sending a message

any tips for 1 boss on rank 7?
    Last edited by Athanasya; 2012-12-03 at 10:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athanasya View Post
    Glyph fear, and spam the shit out of it on the guy that casts death ray. You will essentially take no damage.

Deleted
    I'm Stuck on the Dark Summoner he is such a pain in the ass when these Ghosts Love to Spawn Behind u or right on you...any Tips and Tricks for him? I'll use any Spec if Needed to kick his ass :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Athanasya View Post
    Hug the gnome, dps gnome until he goes under the shield - dps the goblin while the gnomes in the shield. Goblins rockets hurt the gnome / destroy the shield, take GOSAC, dark regen and glyphed health stones - surviving is trivial and the enrage aint hard.

Quote Originally Posted by apokotou1709 View Post
    I'm Stuck on the Dark Summoner he is such a pain in the ass when these Ghosts Love to Spawn Behind u or right on you...any Tips and Tricks for him? I'll use any Spec if Needed to kick his ass :<
    GOSAC, dark regen and glyphed healthstones again, in addition, take the glyph that restores hp when you kill something with drain soul - stand in the middle, not around the edge and SB:SS + haunt adds, make sure to get a drain off before they die, dps the boss when his shield goes down, don't be a keyboard turner and make sure you're pointing the light beam on ghosts. Don't get greedy on boss dps and let adds overwhelm you, they die quickly and with SB:SS, haunt, full SS regen and the heal from the glyph there's little reason not to kill them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorgum View Post
    The first real DPS check is the rank 4 yeti. That's where I've seen most PvP geared brawlers hit the wall.
    Managed to get to rank 5 today, but I'm really struggling with Millie Watt's DPS requirement at the moment.
    I almost downed her once (~200k left), but seeing how extremely close it is, I doubt I'll be able to venture much further anyway.

So far, I killed everything as Destro because it's the spec I'm playing since forever...I'll might give Affli a shot, though.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2012-12-03 at 03:11 PM.

Hit R8, been having a hard time with the rare bosses. Maybe I'm just bad at moving

Millhouse every time I got to him I got horrible RNG and didn't get crystals together till like the 4th set or so. I'll go back to trying that one once I get 4p, which hopefully should be tonight... the rest I guess I'm just plain awful at, and playing at my usual 200ms doesnt make things any easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Managed to get to rank 5 today, but I'm really struggling with Millie Watt's DPS requirement at the moment.
    I almost downed her once (~200k left), but seeing how extremely close it is, I doubt I'll be able to venture much further anyway.

So far, I killed everything as Destro because it's the spec I'm playing since forever...I'll might give Affli a shot, though.
    Using a pet or not? I had to go GoSac due to my lack of gear. My Voidlord got CCed just long enough on my first try to not make the enrage. Did it pretty easily without pet afterwards. Just pop your defensive CDs some time halfway through, and make sure you step into one of the lightning things when sh'e just about to CC you, the lightning will break it.

I did it as Destro btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Using a pet or not?
    Used the Void Lord. It tanked Millie until it got cc'd and killed, after which I summoned a new one.
    Might try GoSac tomorrow, the extra dps could just be what I require. Also, I'll try to at least upgrade my current PvP-Gear a bit.

But as I said...regarding the fact that I struggle that much on Millie, I don't really think I'll be able to make it much further as the Enrages get harder and harder to beat. ~~
    Anyways: Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    2\4 rares right now.

Zen'shar is a joke as demo, you finish the AoE phase in like 4 gcd's and then the dps check is really easy.

Millhouse I killed as destro, the first time I got 2 beams on the first two spawns it was an easy kill. Very RNG, but you basically HAVE to have a GoSac spec.

Right now getting frustrated that Epicus basically destroys my pets as demo and thus is killing my damage, might have to suck it up and not try to play demo for everything.

I'm struggling with AoE on Zen'shar as Affli so I might try Demo and hope I'll get him. I'll get the rest down when I have all buffs and lazers on Disruptron don't start hitting me when I'm not even close :<