Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    infernal -> ds -> sb:soc -> sb:ss -> tab -> sb:ss -> soc -> tab -> sb:ss -> soc -> tab -> soc -> tab -> soc -> tab -> soc -> tab -> sb:soc -> fel flame -> tab -> soc
    As I had mentioned a few posts earlier SoC only maybe hits half. Also your rotation burns 5 shards without generating any.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Don't let manastorm get you down. That guy is pure LUCK AND A HALF killed him a similar attempt doing random ques later and hard enrage at 25% just missing 1 raid buff. GG totems.

Zen shar is 100% the easiest kill, Epicus close 2nd with a slight bump in movement / dps required.
    With Levitate <no reason to attempt disruptron without it> he is as simple as the other 2 until u setup positioning before the final burn.

MANASTORM pray to win.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 08:37 AM ----------

No, if you can beat battletron you can meet all rank 8 dps checks. Just play aggressive and faster.

Levitate does not work on Disruptron anymore. Still killable with little bit of practice

Your DPS check theory is just wrong. You need 81k DPS to kill Battletron. For Epicus it's at least 93k.

The thing with Epicus is that the RP of him spawning is counting against the enrage timer so you need more dps than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    As I had mentioned a few posts earlier SoC only maybe hits half. Also your rotation burns 5 shards without generating any.
    SB:SoC generate enough shards despite that most of the time, not all the eyes have a corruption.
    Of course, if you're unlucky, you'll start to dps the boss with only 1 or 2 shard, but in my case, this append very rarely.

Deleted
    For those having trouble with the first boss of rank 6 (the bird with adds), try using Destruction with Mannoroth's Fury and Grimmoire of Supremacy. Have you voidlord tank the boss and keep Rain of fire active around him throughout the fight. This way, every time he spawns his 4 adds, they will die before he can summon more. My pet had no trouble surviving the boss.

I died 3 or 4 times as affliction because I thought I could just nuke him, but that was a mistake. One shot it with this tactic. Ilevel 495. I had no other buffs but my own, used a flask and a potion, at the start.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    2x SB:SoC and 2x SB:SS generates no soul shards? Then you gotta have some really bad RNG. I had time left of DS when all eyes were down using a rotation similar to this.

If you seriously struggle on this fight go Demo with GoSup and MF. Pop Infernal with DS up and he will almost oneshot all of the mobs with the initial hit. Just go 2xHoG after that followed by Harvest Life from Meta and you should have cleared everything within a couple of seconds.