Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Please stop killing w.o.w.

Blizzard i know you think you're doing the right thing by dumbing down wow, and making everything more childish, but you're killing the game, that's why you're down subs, stop it! Honestly how do you go from cata to this mop, seriously now, stop it.

Oh. But I'm having fun.

And then there are the ones who still enjoy it...

MoP is way better then cata. and wow is probebly the most stable mmo out there atm. and if you don't like it anymore then don't play it.
    no1 is going to miss some1 who has joined to tell us this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oderusurngus View Post
    Blizzard i know you think you're doing the right thing by dumbing down wow, and making everything more childish, but you're killing the game, that's why you're down subs, stop it! Honestly how do you go from cata to this mop, seriously now, stop it.
    Well they made the game harder at the beginning of cata and they lost even more subs then.

Harder ≠ Fun for a lot of people.

Cata was killing the game rather quickly, people bailed in droves starting 3 months after release until LFR and then they just plateaued. There is always an increase in subs right after a new release and then a slight dip following that. Still need a bit more time to tell if that recent drop is a downward trend or just the natural dip.
    I will be taking a break though, just too burned out on all the crap I do on my main.

Actually I'm pretty sure they're down subs mainly because of the economy implosion in 2008, plus some momentum. Server pops went down after that and some servers (like mine) never recovered and feel like ghost towns. CRZ actually makes it worse because you can't ginvite any of those people unless someone pays $25.00 to server xfer them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dumbing down? Well imo for example demo lock is much harder to play correctly now then in earlier expansions. Even though I think the other expansions are much better then MoP I wouldn't go so far as to call it killing wow...

I'm older now than I was when i started playing, my priorities have changed (I'd imagine the sames happened for alot of players) so no mater what changes Blizzard makes, it doesn't help the fact I can't put the same time into the game as I used to. I'm still enjoying the game and all the changes made, I have alot more choice now than I ever did, and it fits my life now, rather than me fitting my life around wow

Deleted
    you say "you" alot. The people on this forum is actually, belive it or not, working for blizzard. So if you got any problems or want to express your opinion about something regarding the game, the offcial forums would be a good place to start. I doubt however that you will revist this thread to read the replys because the thing is; you just wanted somewere to whine. Therefor this is a wasted effort on my part...

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Oh. But I'm having fun.
    so am i :>
    I like my coffe like my mages.

I love MOP. I've decided for everyone of these posts I see I will just counter it with the power of love.

No really, I hated Cata. I got bored instantly. Now I have all kindsa fun things to grind my life away on! and the best part is all of its optional ;]

I'm having more fun then I have in years, although there are aspects of the game I don't enjoy.

If you want to provide feedback, do it on the Official Forums, because this sort of thread comes up every 30 seconds on MMO-Champion.

15+ Year Old Account
    What on earth are you talking about, and when I say that I need concrete examples of said things being dumbed down, childish and them killing the game. I know of things I feel being dumbed down, but doesn´t mean its what you are talking about.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is community killing wow, not blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Dumbing down? Well imo for example demo lock is much harder to play correctly now then in earlier expansions. Even though I think the other expansions are much better then MoP I wouldn't go so far as to call it killing wow...
    Demo was definitely much harder in cata...

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I think it is community killing wow, not blizzard
    I think the gamer community in general is killing social games. The new generation of gamers almost entirely lacks a sense of respect, manners and fellowship.
    Last edited by Shadowygoodness; 2013-02-08 at 08:06 AM.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every expansion has made the game worse and worse. I loved vanilla, loved BC, liked wotlk, hated Cata, and really hate MoP. Everything's getting so simple, rotations are stupid easy and ridiculously boring, PVP balance is awful, and the raids are just repeat of old mechanics. Not to mention the community is shit because nobody has to worry about their reputation thanks to LFR and LFG.

WoW has been on the decline since WotLK and it will keep going that way until it eventually does die. I have played since Vanilla and have had some fun moments on this game. With that being said WoW is getting old and while it still is the standard for MMO's it cannot keep it up forever. Compared to most other games out there it is still extremely fun. With that being said, it is only a shell of what it had been in the past. Hopefully ESO isn't a bust so I can go play that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    MoP is way better then cata.
    Not too hard to top cata.