10+ Year Old Account

Couple of questions

Hey all trying to get back into wow, I'm looking to create a fresh roleplay character who is a half human mage. I was thinking elf and since I don't want her to be that old I think it would be impractical for her to be half blood elf. My question was if she was half night elf how would that affect her looks (height, skin colour, eyes), age, perception from the greater community? is being half night elf going to be frowned upon by other roleplayers?
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

How would it be impractical for her to be half blood elf, or as is more likely, half high elf, when they have shorter lifespans and take less time to age to adulthood than night elves?

In terms of a half human half night elf... I have never heard of such a pairing, so I am unsure of what sort of reception you would have. Hell even the more likely half human half high elf is somewhat frowned upon as being rather cliched.

But if you are to go through with it, the skin would probably be more pinkish, and eyes would probably be more human, so not entirely all one color, but with silver or gold irises. Once again, I've never heard of such a pairing before, and I wouldn't know how they would look. Half high elves typically have somewhat pointed ears and the fair look of elves, but do retain some of the stockier frame of humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually don't know why lol, I have chosen half high elf.
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.