Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The C'thun fix happend a couple of days ago, but now I can solo Black temple

I love the fact that they're just now breaking addons like the preform AV enabler.

"Well it's been five years they've had their fill of fun time to end that"

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    The change to queing bgs is balls. The best community experience I had in the game in recent memory was with the rath strat premade guys. They are EXCELLENT players, with EXCELLENT leadership and a real pleasure to be around. Punishing one of the last vestiges of community in this game is not fun
    You are welcome to do rated BGs with your friends.
    Or is it only fun if you are in an organised group and the enemy is not?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are breaking add-ons like Preform and more recently the very popular oQ because people are flocking to those.

Why? Bots in random BGs.

As people realise they are playing just another pre-scripted dungeon in bot infested BGs, they try to find other ways to do PVP, with actual people.
    Rather than ban the bots [which would lose hundreds of thousands of subs] Blizzard ban the add-ons.

Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    More love for Druids. Can't remember the last time mages got a cosmetic upgrade. Oh wait yes I can, Burning Crusade.
    mages, how bout some rogue love, cant see the difference of vanilla and mop moves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, wait, wait..... Locks have to wait on Green Fire because there wasn't enough Dev time to make it just perfect; but out of the blue, druids are now ON FIRE? Frack that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kerghan View Post
    Wait, wait, wait..... Locks have to wait on Green Fire because there wasn't enough Dev time to make it just perfect; but out of the blue, druids are now ON FIRE? Frack that.
    I think the Felfire for us Warlocks was to be a long questline and if that's correct- then I'd like to think it takes a lot of effort to make a questline for it rather than "just" popping in a single animation for a Druid Glyph. : )

The periodic damage from Combustion has been reduced by 50%.
    The critical strike chance multiplier from Critical Mass has been reduced to 1.25 (was 1.5)
    Killing a major spec with a stealth hotfix. Grats blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    I think the Felfire for us Warlocks was to be a long questline and if that's correct- then I'd like to think it takes a lot of effort to make a questline for it rather than "just" popping in a single animation for a Druid Glyph. : )
    Oh, you're absolutely right. I was using a Straw Man just to make a point. There's nothing wrong with the animation, and I will likely use it on my druid (though it'd be cooler if it was in ANY and ALL fires, not just the campfire). I just wanted to point out that it was rather irrelevant and erroneous to the current "needs and desires" of the community.
    Warning: this comment occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

10+ Year Old Account
    interesting ... the SS change seems to be a wash for SV hunters.

Unless these changes weren't in place Thursday night as the date indicates.

Deleted
    Some nerf to combustion was expected (mostly because they buff it explictly with 5.1) but the change to critical mass is way too much of a nerf. The spec is dead, even worst than 3 sec cd to pyroblast. So yeah, now let's go frost, there is no other option, I'm sick of blizzard. The worst part is they kill the spec with a hotfix, 1 month in ptr for nothing, great

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrachan View Post
    They are breaking add-ons like Preform and more recently the very popular oQ because people are flocking to those.

Why? Bots in random BGs.

As people realise they are playing just another pre-scripted dungeon in bot infested BGs, they try to find other ways to do PVP, with actual people.
    Rather than ban the bots [which would lose hundreds of thousands of subs] Blizzard ban the add-ons.

Classy.
    In inclined to agree. Stopping organisation and community in any asppect of the game is not really a smart move.

Deleted
    So blizzard finally fixed AVEnabler. About fkn time. I hate coming up against a premade when im farming honor on an alt.
    Now all these people will have to do rated battlegrounds and play against other organized groups and actually fight for their honor.

Very good change and very welcome

Deleted
    In before:
    Hotfix December 1
    The periodic damage from Combustion has been increased by 70%.

10+ Year Old Account
    The premade addon was the only way to get around the rampant botting problem Blizzard seem to be ignoring, or the battle they aren't winning; either/or. Jumping in to a BG full of bots or jumping in to a rated BG with no decent PvP gear are both horrible alternatives that I really do not want to experience. Poor timing for such a 'fix'

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    In inclined to agree. Stopping organisation and community in any asppect of the game is not really a smart move.
    It doesn't "stop" it although it does just add a roadblock to it. Rath strat premades are still gonna happen, they'll just find another work around. Removing the mod is just a barrier to this mind you and it's also doesn't aid or help develop more organisation and community.

I'm so happy for the RoS change, I went right in as soon as I saw it and cleared BT, and as luck would have have it, the off hand glaive dropped after years of waiting. Now I don't even have to do it anymore lol.

Nice ad for 5 hour energy drink being longer than the actual video....

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    So blizzard finally fixed AVEnabler. About fkn time. I hate coming up against a premade when im farming honor on an alt.
    Now all these people will have to do rated battlegrounds and play against other organized groups and actually fight for their honor.

Very good change and very welcome
    I don't think that it's a good change. There are many many bots around than it was a year ago. When you are playing 10man BG and there about 5 bots in your team - it's not fun.

I know, it's not fun eather to lose vs a premade team, but still, why punish it? It's like Blizzard giving green light to all bots, that they could play vs eachother in BG's more freely. It disgust me to play BG with or against bots. In place of fixing addons they could do a better job by punishing all those nasty bot-users more frequently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyindweebs View Post
    Nice ad for 5 hour energy drink being longer than the actual video....
    Lmao get adblock my friend, it will save you the time and headache that comes with goddamn ads.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.