Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Man, they really have it out for mistweavers. Lol @ them practically reversing the soothing mist changes. At least ReM>Uplift won't be completely useless now.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I gather from these mage nerfs is, blizzard really wants me to quit the game? First dailies, then our 90 talent, now they want to nerf the only thing we have going for us on cleave fights. GG

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet that burning treant could go into a funny machinama..

"Do you smell something?" // " I smell something burning.. I know it's horrible to like this smell as a leafy brethren of the forest but it's so... calming.. except..." // "Except... when it feels hot... does it feel hot to you?!" // "I think... I... OH NOO ... NOOOO IT'S MEE IT'S MEEEE I'M ON FIREEE AHHHHH!!!!!!!" *runs around the fire in a circle*

10+ Year Old Account
    That burning treant is epic!

Has anyone ever asked for something along the lines of a burning treant? I'm not complaining, it looks cool and all.... but why?

Deleted
    Fire mage RIP !

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    hunter buffs? seems that finally GC got fired

Anytime there's some sort of cosmetic neat little thing added, it seems to go to druids. Not complaining, just wondering how they don't realize all the other classes would like something like this. I mean, Druids are already arguably the most interesting class in the game compared to all others.
    Last edited by tusker; 2012-12-01 at 07:44 PM.

my d3 collectors ed free time expired yesterday and boy was that perfect timing after they gutted my mage

also no love for arcane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKidKaos View Post
    What I gather from these mage nerfs is, blizzard really wants me to quit the game? First dailies, then our 90 talent, now they want to nerf the only thing we have going for us on cleave fights. GG

Blizzard doesnt give 2 shits about you mate lol but gratz on thinking your all important,they make the game for them and them only coz it makes them monies,the sooner u learn that the better.

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    Anytime there's some sort of cosmetic neat little thing added, it seems to go to druids. Not complaining, just wondering how they don't realize all the other classes would like something like this. I mean, Druids are already arguably the most interesting class in the game compared to all others.
    So you want to be set on fire too?
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

RIP bottled tornado. Was so much fun in bgs, acctually one of the few fun things in the game lately. Worse that now it applies to all places where you cant fly...

Why are they continuously giving druids cool shit? Stop. They have enough. FFS.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

"In patch 5.1, we resolved some issues regarding how Addons interact with the Battleground queue system. It is no longer possible to automate queuing for standard or random Battlegrounds in groups larger than 5"

Thank you blizzard, you fucking idiots, for ruining openraid pvp groups.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Has anyone ever asked for something along the lines of a burning treant? I'm not complaining, it looks cool and all.... but why?
    Well, we already got flaming kitty. Now we need burning bear and burning moonkin.

Why would they even bother creating the monk class, lets make them really strong, then lets nerf them into the ground and after that lets relax for a bit, give the players a false sense of normality and then finally lets hit them with a 30% mana increase nerf for good measure.

Fuck off developers you guys just suck. I guess I'm just mad for re-rolling, I should have stuck with my paladin or gone with a druid, all they ever get is more cool shit.

Darth

I just don't understand how people still have jobs at Blizzard.

So, Fire is now ruined, way to go Blizzard, 50% nerf to Combustion, AND 25% nerf to our crit? Was that actually necessary, SURE, Combustion needed to be nerfed, but NOT by 50%, you guys really need to test your own numbers and nerfs before you actually throw them on us, making US test them FOR you.

Frost is no fun, and Arcane just makes me want to go in a corner and never look at another video game in my life, Fire is the only fun spec for a Mage.

More druid stuff?
    And my shammy still using the wolf form from vanila ¬¬

"The CM's on the US forum are telling me I should complete the LFR for VP anyway, even if I have killed that boss, but why, if I do one heroic a day and 5 LFR's that VP caps me (unless the cap has risen which I have not seen anything on) so why would i want more vp from a boss I've already killed even if that is possible which I don't think you get extra VP for killing a boss twice in one LFR lock out.
    You get extra VP for finishing the LFR run you've been placed in, no matter if you've killed the final boss of that run yet or not (you just get 90 VP for the first completion and 45 for all the others)."

Serious question, are the blues mentally challenged? Maybe held back a couple years in elementary school? It's like he didn't understand any of the words in the statement. He has no clue what VP capped means, probably because they don't actually play the game so terminology is hard. It seems he only understood the second part of the sentence.

They should keep the combustion nerf, it was needed. They really need to revert the cm change. Overkill and ruins the fun of the spec, I don't care about the numbers being nerfed, I care about spamming fireball and waiting forever for a heating up. It's boring. If I wanted to spam one button I'd go arcane.