Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Not sure I ever got angry that much... although glitches or bugs in game that prevent me from playing properly do my head in a bit,

Especially those Cranes in Karasong Wilds that evade you when you pull them only two yards from them only to have them run away again... after 4 WoW games its this that really made me say "you know what F U game" xD lol

Tough call - i havent really had Angry moments in wow. I've had sad or disappointing moments, like losing a roll on something I want badly - or hitting icc 25 man for 17 weeks in a row and not getting the offhand dagger from Dreamwalker - but these didn't make me angry, just kinda sad and eventually led to cancelling account because I realized after cata - these kinda things wouldn't change. Although it seems, at least in LFR, something did change with loot - so who knows the future of RNG might be bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathina View Post
    Most angriest moment in World of Warcraft. Farming Zul'Gurub for two and half years, two times a week, for the Tiger and Raptor. Neither have dropped, not even the companion pet from when it came out and when Cataclysm hit. I'm very difficult to get angry, but I did get very upset and angry when they announced they were being removed because ZG was being turned into a 5man. -.- Everyone I knew who was farming it managed to get it, but it never did for me. RIP ZG Raptor/Tiger it was never meant to be.
    i feel your pain. farmed it since i hit 80 in the beginning of wrath, never saw either. i didn't just lose it to someone either, i NEVER saw it drop. i was enraged when that i didn't get it by the end. i would give up almost all of my mounts just for that tiger T_T

You know that now when you create a new char each class shows high lvl gear in the creation screen? The priest female version had a cleavege showing. That's not my problem. My problem is that there are some people that are so fucking insecure that they actually have to pickup the phone and call Blizzard to "fix" this.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Cathina View Post
    Most angriest moment in World of Warcraft. Farming Zul'Gurub for two and half years, two times a week, for the Tiger and Raptor. Neither have dropped, not even the companion pet from when it came out and when Cataclysm hit. I'm very difficult to get angry, but I did get very upset and angry when they announced they were being removed because ZG was being turned into a 5man. -.- Everyone I knew who was farming it managed to get it, but it never did for me. RIP ZG Raptor/Tiger it was never meant to be.
    This was my angriest moment as well. I was doing probably 4 times a lockout for the last year of it and still never saw either mount.
    Last edited by Stretchie; 2012-12-02 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stretchie View Post
    This was my angriest moment as well. I was doing probably 4 times a week for the last year of it and still never saw either mount.
    I've given up on it. I even gave up on the newer ones. :/