Thread: Mechano Hog?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Mechano Hog?

Hello, so I read a post on the blizzard forums that their mount count had increased and that they could now also use the mechano hog on both factions. Is there anyone who could verify that? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199402314

Well, I have Mekgineer's Chopper on my Alliance characters now. I did a faction change, though, during MOP, so I don't know if I automatically would have gotten it, or if I'm just getting back credit for a faction change of the Mechano-Hog. See what I mean? But the upshot is -- either by faction change or automatically -- bike is now available cross-faction since 5.1.

Im gonna hijack this thread and say

I WANT MY MECHANO HOG TO FLY

just like that quest the day deathwing came

Get on it blizzard i know your devs read these forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morvandus View Post
    Hello, so I read a post on the blizzard forums that their mount count had increased and that they could now also use the mechano hog on both factions. Is there anyone who could verify that? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199402314
    Yep it does. My alliance mage has the hog when only my horde rogue equipped it. Same goes for the Sunrever Dragonhawk/Silver Coverent hypogryph (those a prob spelt wrong) and the guild mounts..
    Aye mate

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, Airwaves! Buying it right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morvandus View Post
    Wow holy crap!!!! I just found out about this! WOOT!!!!

Yeah, I was surprised to find it on both factions. Saved me another 16k.

They just changed it. It also affected the Traveller's Tundra Mammoth which had been faction specific too... but I now have the Horde version of both.

Deleted
    Grand Armored Wyvern/Gryphon also are available on both factions once you buy one of the versions, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I WANT MY MECHANO HOG TO FLY just like that quest the day deathwing came
    I would love to see ENG get the ability to allow their bike to transform into the turbo flying machine by pressing a dashboard button. That would be the best thing EVER. I would never stop playing my Rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Another one here who can verify that yes, this is a thing. A thing that is real.

Pretty happy with it. Never been much of a Horde player but having the Mechano-hog and the Traveler Mammoth on my horde alts is pretty awesome.

Heck, I even have the Swift Horde Wolf on them, since I got Swift Alliance Steed in 10-man Trial of the Crusader back in the day.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-12-28 at 09:36 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.