Deleted

fastest way to 470 ilvl

recently bought mop, hit 90 and got myself some gear. ive been grinding reps but it will obviously take a while. any idea how to get to 470 ilvl this reset so i can hit LFR HoF and Terrace? currently 463

been trying to drop the 463s im currently missing but bad luck so far

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Holdo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the reputations give good valor gear, Sha of fear can give you legs or gloves, profession epics. I understand the back luck part, it will turn around soon!

Deleted
    Provided we're talking about your blood specc/gear; you have quite a number of non 463 items like belt, ring, trinket and head. Farm heroics for upgrades and spend your JP on upgrading your 463 items to 471. Should be quite fast unless you have terrible, terrible luck with drops.
    Last edited by mmoc0e39bc26e4; 2012-12-01 at 02:25 PM.

A valor ring would help bump that 458. Grind and use jps to increase Ilevel (this worked for me). But tbh you are held back by the trinket, you just need to get lucky. Worth keeping open /loot and if a non class trinket drops eg a dps one) and no one wants it, then take it and it will count to your average.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me about it :S

Been stuck on 464 for weeks on my healer thanks to no loot dropping >.< The upgrade thing seems to be helping considerably though so hopefully will be able to try the other raids soon