Deleted

Ty for little buff

Ty blizz for little buff ,,,,pure dps was patetic ...now wi will see...and ty for nerf mages it was been time to blizz see world of logs an all fire magess

10+ Year Old Account
    Your post is both informative and quite an interesting read, I must say I ponder the arguments that you've brought into the picture.

Blizzard buffing and nerfing isnt exactly new. There are also several threads in this forums with a related topic though. But hey, don't look at me, I don't even know what the buffs were.

Blizzard balance its pretty much like this.

"Hunter, now your not OP anymore!, warrior your the new OP class in this expand enjoy (for now...)"

Pretty much rolling the OP to the other class

and make sense so if they make an OP class, people will play that class (that means they have to lvl up a new characte and that takes time so people have to buy more time in game)

Tons of profit with balance game...
    Last edited by eLPachuukko; 2012-12-03 at 03:16 AM.

When I read posts like this I like to imagine you typed it into an iphone with one hand while hanging off of a speeding train as it hurtled over a bridge hundreds of feet in the air, while people shot at you from helicopters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.