Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
18
26
... LastLast
  1. #301
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,103
    I really dont find an issue with FL, I loved it (Besides Rhyolith) so here are my three:

    1) TOC
    2) DS
    3) MH

  2. #302
    Mechagnome Serenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    This is a secret :o
    Posts
    689
    1) Eye of Eternity(for the stupid boss fight)

    2) Trial of the Crusader(because everyone says so and I never thought of it as a good raid)

    3) Dragon Soul(because of Deathwing's disappointing fight)

  3. #303
    Firelands
    AND
    ALL OF TIER 11.

  4. #304
    Mechagnome Anathaema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Deepholm
    Posts
    514
    1. Hyjal. I never like the wave mechanic and this one was too brutal to even bare.
    2. Rehashed Zul'Aman. Not even remotely comparable to the original one, from the feeling of urgency to the coordination needed. Much fail in this one.
    3. Tempest Keep. Revolutionary mechanics ? Yes. Almost impossible last boss ? Yes. Too big ? Yes. Too much trash ? Yes.

  5. #305
    Oh god, the choices!

    For me it would have to be:

    3rd - Throne of the Four Winds
    2nd - Ruby Sanctum

    and in first place - Eye of Eternity

  6. #306
    Mechagnome Anathaema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Deepholm
    Posts
    514
    I don't understand why people hate ToFW and BoT. Yes, they were hard but they had something new. The mechanics, the feel in them. I had tons of fun in there, not to mention Blackwing Descent; Blackwing Lair is my favorite instance after all !

  7. #307
    Herald of the Titans velde046's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,580
    1. TOC (Especially the FAction CHampions come to mind)
    2. Ruby Sanctum (Made no sense and was no fun)
    3. ToT4W (Too unforgiving although mechanics were awkward but kinda fun, killed once with guild and never went back)
    Last edited by velde046; 2012-12-02 at 10:58 AM.

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Every Raid that is avaible in LFR. It is no longer a raid.
    Aww, the cute QQ.

    OT:
    1. Ruby Sanctum (Halion on 25HC was kinda fun, but as a whole compared to ICC it was nothing)
    2. Magtheridon's Lair
    3. Black Temple (it had some decently fun fights, but overall I didn't like it)
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  9. #309
    Herald of the Titans velde046's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    I don't understand why people hate ToFW and BoT. Yes, they were hard but they had something new. The mechanics, the feel in them. I had tons of fun in there, not to mention Blackwing Descent; Blackwing Lair is my favorite instance after all !
    To me To4W was just to unforgiving and awkward. We downed it once with the guild and never went back....

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    2. Rehashed Zul'Aman. Not even remotely comparable to the original one, from the feeling of urgency to the coordination needed. Much fail in this one.
    ZA5 is not a raid. Sorry, but this is not the right thread for this.

    Oh, and you don't put spaces before question marks. "Hello?" is correct, "Hello ?" is not.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  11. #311
    1. ToC because it's a soulless piece of crap.
    2. Ruby Sanctum because it's a soulless piece of crap :P
    3. Torn between BWL for it's poor balance and bugs (but it did have that epic feel to it) and ICC because it was depressing (to me) and made me want to take a break.

  12. #312
    MC
    Firelands
    Ruby Sanctum

    I could list a couple more raids I absolutely hate (HoF, Throne of the Four Winds, AQ40 except C'thun and the first dude), but none more than that list.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

  13. #313
    Herald of the Titans inboundpaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Close to San Fransisco, CA
    Posts
    2,948
    Molten Core, Tempest Keep, Blackwing Lair.

    I appreciate older raids, but man, that shit gets old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Sadly, with those actors... the "XXX Adaptation" should really be called 50 shades of watch a different porno.
    Muh main
    Destiny

  14. #314
    Stood in the Fire Drfireburns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Dark Portal
    Posts
    438
    ToC
    Tot4W
    Hyjal (Only because it was so boring)

  15. #315
    Warchief Summerdrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Valley of the Four Winds
    Posts
    2,231
    Firelands
    AQ 20/40
    Serpentshrine Cavern
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It's kinda not unexpected for authoritarian regimes to be ousted by the public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    *cough* *cough* EU & USA recognized Yanukovich's election as democratic.
    I guess voting is "authoritan"
    and molotov cocktails is "democracy"
    Fix female Tauren grin, plz Blizz!

  16. #316
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    To me To4W was just to unforgiving and awkward. We downed it once with the guild and never went back....
    Only reason I would hate throne was when I was melee on the tornado platform; I hate dodging tornadoes -.-

  17. #317
    Toc (except for faction champions - they were fun)
    Firelands (Ragnaros was good tho)
    Malygos (for some reason, even with zero addons, about 50% of the time I would never get an action bar in final phase, which made it extremely frustrating)

  18. #318
    1. ToC
    2. DS
    3. MC

  19. #319
    The Lightbringer Kuja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    City of Judgement
    Posts
    3,155
    RS
    SSC
    Old ZG

    My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!


  20. #320
    1: Trial of the Crusader
    2: Dragon Soul
    3: Hyjal (though Ruby Sanctum gets an honourable mention.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •