1. Ruby Sanctum
2. Eye of Eternity
3. Dragon Soul
I quite liked ToC. My guild were still working on Ulduar HM's at the time so they supplemented each other quite nicely.
If you spend your entire life getting senpai to notice you, you'll never notice anyone else.
1. Dragon Soul - Bad bosses, bad setting, bad lore.
2. Firelands - Ragnaros was a good fight but I despite repeat bosses even if it's not the same encounter. Most of the other bosses were really boring and there were way too many anti-dps mechanics that made competing against your fellow raiders a joke.
3. Blackwing Descent - They completely fucked up 10 player heroic in this instance, which was what I was doing at the time causing me and a lot of other people to quit and fall out of love with WoW. Something I've probably never got back since.
"Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."
ToC, DS, Naxx 25
---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 06:07 PM ----------
Temple was amazing! Pyramid outside that you enter the first halls of then descend through a slime covered tunnel into the lair of the insects.... and then from Twin Emperors onwards - Ouro and C'thun both brilliantly done...
AQ is probably one of my favourite raids. I'm not saying you're not entitled to your opinion on the matter, but I wouldn't call them bland. Ugly, sure thats up to the beholder, but bland? Naw...
1. Hyjal - Cause of all the damn annoying trash respawning if you wiped a boss!
2. Bastion of Twilight - Stupid boss encounters in my honest opinion.
3. OS - Just plain boring.
Throne of the 4 winds
1) Dragonsoul(without competition)
The basis that these where waaay to easy for the guilds ive been in.
1) Naxx 2.0 (Spoiling a tier that would have been legendary.. What a waste)
1 - Dragon Soul
2 - Throne of the Four Winds
3 - Eye of Eternity
1: Naxx 2.0
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
1 - Dragon Soul - Copy-Paste from Dragonblight zone is lame. Also many bosses were crap design with severe flaws and Deathwing as a final boss fight is fail
2 - ToC - Faction champs was actually a nice idea but the instance is like: "here, have a go at some bosses while ICC isn't finished"
3 - Dragon Soul
1. Naxx25, rehashed and probably the most poorly balanced content released. Any raid you can steamroll in the previous expansions tier gear deserves contempt.
2. ToC. This actually had some interesting mechanics & fights but for ToC to be an entire tier was fricking ridiculous.
3) Can I put Naxx25 again? People complain about Firelands, but I didn't mind it. TK was a neon mess that hurt my eyes but we managed to down Kaelthas (post nerf but pre-removal of attunements) in 2 nights. Funwell, possibly because we were stuck on Felmyst for so fricking long. Ruby Sanctum was pointless and despite beating it the HM version while it was current was mofo.
Eye of Eternity/RS
I honestly can't think of something fancy to write here