Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Dragon Soul
    Ulduar
    TOC

Icecrown Citadel
    I don't think I can even finish the list because the amount of terrible fit into Icecrown Citadel manages to cover every single position on this list, but if I had to choose, the other two after it would be Dragon Soul and Firelands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Naxx Wotlk
    Copy/Paste, badly tuned. Nostalgia speaking here, but one of the most fresh and epic feeling raids (yes, it was too hard) became a sightseeing tour. Wasted potential, Naxx deserved better. Mechanics stayed fine, architecture didn't work for 10-man at all.

Hyjal
    DS was bad, but remember hyjal? Uninteresting, easy bosses hidden behind walls of super annoying and extremely repetitive trash and stupid NPCs. The concept was completely broken (Archimonde was OK).

DS
    Copy/Paste, again. Illidan and Arthas were great villains, Deathwing didn't interest me at all.

Ruby Sanctum
    Mags
    Dragon Soul (Just because it was far to easy)

TOC gets the honorable mention. If possibly beats mags, except for the fact it was a single encounter dungeon.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    ToC came out six months after Ulduar, which is twice as long as a non-end tier usually lasts. It was preceded by a raidless patch that added the poorly implemented and utterly useless in-game voice chat.
    You appear to be confused on three counts- there was under 4 months between Ulduar and ToC Patches - April 14th to Aug 4th 2009. The useless voice chat patch came during TBC when Black Temple was the top raid. Also, tiers pretty much always last more than 3 months, I can't think of a single tier that only lasted 3 months, the aforementioned just-under-4-months Ulduar era may actually be the shortest which is crazy when you consider how it is generally regarded as a very good raid instance.

3. MC

2. DS

And the worst raid ever title goes to...

ToC

Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    You appear to be confused on three counts- there was under 4 months between Ulduar and ToC Patches - April 14th to Aug 4th 2009. The useless voice chat patch came during TBC when Black Temple was the top raid. Also, tiers pretty much always last more than 3 months, I can't think of a single tier that only lasted 3 months, the aforementioned just-under-4-months Ulduar era may actually be the shortest which is crazy when you consider how it is generally regarded as a very good raid instance.
    Right.

Ulduar was 3.1, ToC was 3.2, and voice chat was 2.2. What amazed me about Ulduar was how large the raid was, and how quickly they pushed 3.2. Ulduar would've been fine been fine if it lasted a month or two longer.

Hard to choose, so many bad ones lately.

Dragon soul unrivaled victor obviously, along with all throne of the four winds and bastion of twilight. Yeah cataclysm was fairly weak on the raid front..

Deleted
    in no particular order:

1) Ruby Sanctum (one boss wtf)
    2) Trial of the Crusader (what is this all about, one room and no sense of achievement what so ever)
    3) Naxxramas 2.0 (after doing the 40 man version and stuggeling hard on it, this dungeon filled with watered down bosses was heartbreaking).

1. ToC
    2. DS
    3. Probably Ruby Sanctum (one boss filler content after 8 months of ICC lol...)

Also the ppl saying Naxx was watered down content are wrong. The biggest problem was the glyph system made every player extremely overpowered and if there was no glyph system at the time the raid would have been much more difficult

10+ Year Old Account
    1. BWL
    2. Karazhan
    3. Firelands

Best Raids though is:

1. ICC
    2. HoF
    3. Naxx 2.0 (never tried the first)
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    i swear... i think im the only one who likes ToC

Im going with
    Hyjal
    DS
    BoT

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    My favorite WoW raid, as it can still kill max level players if they think it's just a faceroll level 70 raid.

I laugh everytime they do try to faceroll, as they die, die, die. Then I make a real point of saying, "I did warn you. Pays to listen to your healers...".
    Sunwell isfaceroll at 90. I run through it alone like it's absolutely nothing. The bosses die in like 15 seconds and they tickle me.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 07:08 PM ----------

Hyjal makes DS look like the best raid of all time.

Seriously nothing is even 1/10th as bad as Hyjal.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Ulduar (I did love firefighter though, one amazing fight doesn't make a good raid though)
    2. AQ40 (again, I loved Twin Emps, but overall it was bad, plus I hate bugs, Twin Emps is one of my all time fav boss fights though)
    3. BoT (I just thought it was a very basic, rushed and badly planned raid instance, Cho'gall should of been far more epic, I also hated the design of the place)

It's weird that my top 2 worst instances have arguably my 2 favourite fights of all time, but one fight does not make an instance. My main pet hate is the design of the actual instance, not the boss fights.

Deleted
    1. Karazhan
    2. SSC
    3. Sunwell

Hated BC anyway.

1. ToC
    2. Malygos
    4. SSC

TOC
    4 Winds
    Dragon Soul

Mention for Ruby Sanctum though

The new ones are really lackluster to me, DS was bad and they seem to be following suit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post
    Sunwell isfaceroll at 90. I run through it alone like it's absolutely nothing. The bosses die in like 15 seconds and they tickle me.
    Armory link?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."