Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The wait time for Brawlers guild is waaaay toooo looong!!

Make 1 or 2 more arenas please. the wait time take ages, and when more ppl get access to the Brawler guild, it will take even longer to get down and kill stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Imatauren View Post
    Make 1 or 2 more arenas please. the wait time take ages, and when more ppl get access to the Brawler guild, it will take even longer to get down and kill stuff
    That's kind of the whole point of it based on blue posts regarding it. Speaking of, your appeal to create more arenas, while still falling on deaf ears, would be better placed on the official WoW forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    My server never has more than 10 people even with CRZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could of had to more arenas in the Alliance version, just expand it a bit. To be honest, just be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Transfer to a low pop server or something. My server (Norgannon) is pretty dead and I never see more than 5 people in there at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transfer to Emberstorm. It's about as dead as can be. 5 (with CRZ) the other day, even got an invite (turned it down, not interested in DPS race fights).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

And that's what you all get for complaining blizzard had to make the invites more popular...so now they drop 10+ on BMAH and off the rares... Grats on complaining so you can complain even more!
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    Yet again, players want everything right this minute then complain once they complete it. This at least forces you to wait, and makes the content last longer. Just wait, you are not missing out on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Transfer to Emberstorm. It's about as dead as can be. 5 (with CRZ) the other day, even got an invite (turned it down, not interested in DPS race fights).
    Whilst having a strict timer, most of the fights actually involve a lot of maneuvering and awareness. I don't know why but your attitude really pisses me off.....

That's where I remember you from from, not sure if you're always like this but every time I've seen that avatar the post that follows is usually filled with absolute absurd retardism (that's a word now!)
    Last edited by Ineko; 2012-12-04 at 09:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you never raid either? Bosses have enrage timers.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

From the look of his avatar he is a holy paladin, poor fella probably doesnt have a dps set, so most likely the reason he turned it down.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wait on Greymane was about 10 minutes for me last night... I know because army of the dead would come off CD right as it was my time to go back up again. Not too bad.

I suppose when less skilled players get in and have difficulties, some may ultimately just give up, effectively "removing" that invite from a potential queue.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    You're complaining about the queue times, when most of us can't even get into it....

Imagine what the wait times will be like a year from now when invites have had the chance to circulate around to everyone. I think at some point they'll probably have to make multiple arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    And that's what you all get for complaining blizzard had to make the invites more popular...so now they drop 10+ on BMAH and off the rares... Grats on complaining so you can complain even more!
    Typical model of a WoW player, or well general MMO Player these days :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    So you never raid either? Bosses have enrage timers.
    Do you do current raids solo as a healer?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Are you stuck in vanilla? I hear there is this thing called offspec and I have also heard rumors about secondary characters.

Deleted
    If you're definitely too lazy to get a DPS set, tell us what kind of fights you'd prefer. Fights where tanks and healers would without a doubt win? Fights where DPS specs and especially pure DPS classes wouldn't be able to compare to the hybrids?

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Yet again, players want everything right this minute then complain once they complete it. This at least forces you to wait, and makes the content last longer. Just wait, you are not missing out on anything.
    Artificially lengthening content is the worst way to extend content imaginable.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kevyne/simple

You haven't done a single MoP raid boss.... go away... please.