Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1) dylon
    2) dylon
    3) dylon
    4) dylon
    5) dylon

No but i guesssssss
    (Didn't -raid- in vanilla so my experience is from bc+)
    Ds
    Fl
    TOC

1)dragon soul
    2)Fireland
    3)TOC

I didn't really like DS too much.

Deleted
    1) Hyjal
    2) Hyjal
    3) Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Armory link?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AEtzo/advanced

SP is farm status. SOOOOOOOO easy now.

I do it playing Survival with nothing more than Spirit Bond for healing and it's a joke still.
    Last edited by skitz0129; 2012-12-02 at 02:16 AM.

Suprised at how many people aren't mentioning my all time mosted hated raid...

1. Mount Hyjal Summit. The trash drove me mental after it had been on farm a while. Bosses were far too easy upto Archimonde and they were all boring looking reused models of other mobs except for Archimonde.

2. TOC. Didn't mind the bosses too much and the mechanics were ok but the 1 room design (2 if you count the cavern) ruined it.

3. Dragon Soul. Huge let down for me. Deathwing was th final boss of the expansion and yet he was 1 of the most underwhelming raid bosses i've ever fought against. Also when I do a new raid I want to explore a new zone but DS was mostly a bunch of glued together previously used areas. Yorshaj was cool though... Nice interesting mechanic with the blob combos.

Honorable mention to TOTW which was a poor raid but I never did it enough to truly grow to hate it.... I wasn't really raiding during tier 11 and only did the fight once or twice on normal before firelands arrived.

I'm liking the MOP raids so far although Terrace of endless springs wasn't as good as the other 2.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2012-12-02 at 02:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Why do you need him to link his armory though? He is right, Sunwell is faceroll at 90, that's a fact. It was already pretty easy at 85, at 90 it's just a joke. You wouldn't even need such a thing as a dedicated healer to clear every boss there (except of course Kalec, who can't be soloed, but can easily be two manned by two DPS, or simply skipped).
    Not pretty easy at 85 solo unless of sub-classes that can self-heal at outrageous levels. I watched the videos, and even the commentary of those who did it claim it wasn't easy.

And Felmyst ensures (due to RNG) you can die regardless.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1- DS
    2- MSV
    3- Naxx25

1: ToC - Too early, too small, too boring
    2: Dragon Soul - Just found it lackluster for an end-raid.
    3: Ruby Sanctum - Reeked of desperation for filler content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    1) Mags - current content was insanity with everyone clicking those orbs (yes it's been nerfed about 12 times)
    2) Ruby Sanc - pug destruction
    3) TOTFW's - rng driven

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Loved the fire theme, especially the red filter. Made some very pretty screenshots. Fire animations are pretty darn good, too.
    The red and fire everywhere theme made my eyes hurt. And there are too many trashes in firelands.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. ToC
    2. Hyjal
    3. Firelands/MC tied. Not because I hate the area but the orange is a headache IRL.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    The red and fire everywhere theme made my eyes hurt. And there are too many trashes in firelands.
    Trash = tradeskill plans (let alone the neck piece; STA trinket and staff). So killing them was rewarding.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

1) Dragon Soul. This raid solidified my dislike for the current state of WoW which led to me quitting the game. Up until this raid, I may have taken breaks from WoW every once in a while but come back to the game. This raid, and most of the content that came out with it and since has completely and utterly bored me to tears. I can't stand current WoW and have barely played at all for almost a year now.

2) Ruby Sanctum. Help! I seem to be stuck in this tree! The content here was pretty weak and didn't feel rewarding enough to actually put forth the effort to complete. Actually, I think my guild ignored it for the most part. Even though we had been banging our heads on heroic ICC for months, it was more fun to do that than go raid Ruby Sanctum.

3) This one is tough, since most of my raid experience is Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm. I guess I'll say ToC, though I liked that raid for the most part. 4/5 bosses were great and since it was so short, it complemented Ulduar pretty well (though I feel that it should not have been a new tier). However, the Faction Champions fight was so annoying to deal with that I think that fight alone messed up a lot of our attempts to complete the raid. That fight ruined the raid dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Wonder when anyone will present a reason to voting DS other than the length of it
    It had the most lackluster end boss ever. It had reused boring areas that i'd already seen..... Enough ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post
    However, the Faction Champions fight was so annoying to deal with that I think that fight alone messed up a lot of our attempts to complete the raid. That fight ruined the raid dungeon.
    Trick was to treat it as a PvP fight. Didn't wear PvP gear, but healed it just like a BG, and they went down with a heck of a lot of dispels!

1. ToC
    2. DS
    3. MsV

Firelands
    Dragon Soul
    Mogu'shan Vaults

Deleted
    Terrace, HoF and DS.