Throne of the Four Winds
Trial of the Crusader
Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.
Wait... did I do it wrong?
Y'all are all the silly ones BTW - I'd not only like to see and participate in any raid they put out for us, but I wouldn't mind a 'challenge mode' of any and all of the raids including the ones you are all considering 'bad' just because you enjoyed the content longer than you would have liked.
Cataclysm in general.
I'll take trial of the crusader any day over that badly designed, boring, recycled garbage.
1. Trial of the Crusader
2. Eye of Eternity
3. Dragon Soul
lol ur all crazy
worst ever was
1) Bastion of Twilight
the best thou
3) Black Temple
-Dragon soul: horrible lore, horrible bosses, no new models, horrible zones (the fight against deathwing in the maelstrom not bad).
-Dragon soul x2
-Dragon soul x3
1. Dragon Soul, BY FAR. That's not even because I had to play it for a year, no, I quit 2 months after DS was released because It was that terrible. The only time the quality of the game has caused me to quit.
2. ToC, although ToGC was much better because at least It was challenging and had interesting boss mechanics.
I HATED ICC by the end but that's because we were doing it for so long, I actually enjoyed the encounters for a while. I don't count Baradin Hold/Wintergrasp because they don't count :P
Ulduar. So good.
Karazhan. So good.
Molten Core. Not actually that good, nostalgia goggles and all. It was my first ever raiding in an MMO ever though so it'll alwayys hold a special placei n my heart.
“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
1) ToC - worst raid by an INCREDIBLY wide margin.
2) Battle for Mount Hyjal - first time, maybe even 2 times, through it is a fun experience, but I've never had a raid burn me out faster than this one.
3) Naxxramas level 80 Rehash - they neutered all of the bosses, removing just about every mechanic that could cause a wipe if someone made a mistake, and thusly took the fun out of the instance.
3 Worst raids:
-ToC (Only because I ran it on normal 10 and 25 and heroic 10 and 25 every single week, The bosses were quite fun especially heroic anub)
-Eye Of Eternity
Original ZA (Ah, I miss making mad bank selling War bears after getting them for everyone in our guild LOL)
I loved ICC a lot until we got 11/12 Heroic and the buff got bigger and bigger and made almost every boss except LK, PP and Sindra a total joke
Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-02 at 06:32 AM.
So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rockCurrently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3
http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3