Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan
    Ulduar
    Zul'Aman

Wait... did I do it wrong?

Y'all are all the silly ones BTW - I'd not only like to see and participate in any raid they put out for us, but I wouldn't mind a 'challenge mode' of any and all of the raids including the ones you are all considering 'bad' just because you enjoyed the content longer than you would have liked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar
    Icecrown Citadel
    Naxx 40

Cataclysm in general.

I'll take trial of the crusader any day over that badly designed, boring, recycled garbage.

1. Trial of the Crusader
    2. Eye of Eternity
    3. Dragon Soul

10+ Year Old Account
    lol ur all crazy
    worst ever was
    1) Bastion of Twilight
    2) Kharazan
    3) dunno

the best thou
    1) Ulduar
    2) ICC
    3) Black Temple

-Dragon soul: horrible lore, horrible bosses, no new models, horrible zones (the fight against deathwing in the maelstrom not bad).
    -Dragon soul x2
    -Dragon soul x3

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Dragon Soul, BY FAR. That's not even because I had to play it for a year, no, I quit 2 months after DS was released because It was that terrible. The only time the quality of the game has caused me to quit.
    2. ToC, although ToGC was much better because at least It was challenging and had interesting boss mechanics.
    3. Firelands
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Inflammable View Post
    Y'all are all the silly ones BTW - I'd not only like to see and participate in any raid they put out for us, but I wouldn't mind a 'challenge mode' of any and all of the raids including the ones you are all considering 'bad' just because you enjoyed the content longer than you would have liked.
    Or not.

Granted it seemed as though my guild was in ICC forever, but we only did TOC a couple times before we took a break and those couple times were too many. It was just boring.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

1) ToC
    2) DS
    3) ICC but ONLY because we had it for SO LONG.

Firelands
    Wrath's Naxx
    Dragon Soul

I HATED ICC by the end but that's because we were doing it for so long, I actually enjoyed the encounters for a while. I don't count Baradin Hold/Wintergrasp because they don't count :P

Best:

Ulduar. So good.
    Karazhan. So good.
    Molten Core. Not actually that good, nostalgia goggles and all. It was my first ever raiding in an MMO ever though so it'll alwayys hold a special placei n my heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    no new models,
    Dragon Soul had several new models. Mostly constituent parts of the final deathwing fight.

There are many more valid reasons to dislike it
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

1) ToC - worst raid by an INCREDIBLY wide margin.

2) Battle for Mount Hyjal - first time, maybe even 2 times, through it is a fun experience, but I've never had a raid burn me out faster than this one.

3) Naxxramas level 80 Rehash - they neutered all of the bosses, removing just about every mechanic that could cause a wipe if someone made a mistake, and thusly took the fun out of the instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 Worst raids:

-Dragon Soul
    -ToC (Only because I ran it on normal 10 and 25 and heroic 10 and 25 every single week, The bosses were quite fun especially heroic anub)
    -Eye Of Eternity

Best Raids:

Ulduar
    Black Temple
    Hyjal
    Sunwell
    SSC
    Karazhan
    Original ZA (Ah, I miss making mad bank selling War bears after getting them for everyone in our guild LOL)
    Original ZG

I loved ICC a lot until we got 11/12 Heroic and the buff got bigger and bigger and made almost every boss except LK, PP and Sindra a total joke
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-02 at 06:32 AM.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Karazhan.

2. Ulduar.

3. Black Temple.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 01:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    3 Worst raids:

-Dragon Soul
    -ToC (Only because I ran it on normal 10 and 25 and heroic 10 and 25 every single week, The bosses were quite fun especially heroic anub)
    -Eye Of Eternity

Best Raids:

Ulduar
    Black Temple
    Hyjal
    Sunwell
    SSC
    Karazhan
    Original ZA (Ah, I miss making mad bank selling War bears after getting them for everyone in our guild LOL)
    Original ZG

I loved ICC a lot until we got 11/12 Heroic and the buff got bigger and bigger and made almost every boss except LK, PP and Sindra a total joke
    Nothing stopped your guild from turning the nerf off btw.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    TOC really wasnt a bad raid, it just sucked staying in the same room the entire time, until u got to anub

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 08:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    Ulduar
    Icecrown Citadel
    Naxx 40
    you must be the only person to ever not like Ulduar

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    1. ToC: besides being a boring raid, this came in the middle of Blizzard's experimentation with new difficulties. As such, this tier you could do 10 man, 25 man, 10 man heroic, and 25 man heroic all in the same week because they were separate lockouts. There were many a week that I did all four of these raids, and given how boring the raid was, I became tired of it, even though it was only out for maybe like 4 months between Ulduar and ICC. I want to say ToC was the shortest "top tier time" of any raid.

2. Throne of the Four Winds: two bosses, annoying mechanics, I'll be happy to never go back there again.

3. Ruby Sanctum: some frustrating boss mechanics, unbelievably annoying trash, and shoved in so late in the expansion that I had very little interest in messing with it.

(And not really bad, because it was a great instance, but ICC gets an honorable mention for 12 months of being the top tier raid (besides RS). I ended up taking a break after being 11/12H 25m because I just couldn't stand running it week after week to progress on LK.)

Deleted
    Hyjal for me hands down. So tedious before archy.

TotC should never have been the only raid in it's tier, but a lot of the fights were actually pretty cool imo especially in HC.

1) ToC

Just awful and bad.

2) Dragon soul

Regurgitated models and gimmicky bosses.

3) ToES

Boring and unimaginative like ToC and with boring bosses.

MSV is really bad as well, but Elegon redeems it to some extent.