Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    Toc (except for faction champions - they were fun)
    Firelands (Ragnaros was good tho)
    Malygos (for some reason, even with zero addons, about 50% of the time I would never get an action bar in final phase, which made it extremely frustrating)
    Lol, yeah. I can see how Malygos with no action bar would suck.

I also hated RS a lot. I only did it for 2-3 weeks though before my guild decided to take a break.

I think worst raids are , Original Naxxramas , BT , Sunwell , Ulduar , ICC , ToGC , Firelands , ZA and ZG terrible raids ....

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Sindragosa might have had a slight problem with that plan. The ship would of got torn to bits on the way up. I personally thought ICC was really well designed. Especially at the end when you realize it was all just set up to be a test for you.
    I MAY be wrong here - it's been two years since I set foot in ICC so my memory is a bit hazy - but you went in the door that Saurfang blocked, was essentially a level path to the central teleporter - off to the right at the same level was entrance to the frost wing, a few steps up to get to the room with Dreamwalker - and then a long elevator ride DOWN to where Sindragosa was. So essentially, the gunship had already passed the level of Sindragosa when it got to Saurfang. (And to be honest, the exterior of ICC suffers from typical Blizzard "different on the inside" architecture - epitomized by Ulduar-does-not-exist-in-the-outside-world - so who knows where Sindragosa actually was. I know that big platform didn't exist on the exterior of the "real world" ICC zone.)

Regardless, to me ICC felt like a zone designed to kill bosses in, NOT a true lair of evil. None of the fights were especially interesting, except for Lich King, and even he made little sense in the end.

Deleted
    ToC, Gruul's lair and Eye of Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by Eadoin View Post
    1) Trail of the Grand Crusader
    2) Trail of the Crusader
    3) See #1 and #2.

Every other raid (even bad/mediocre ones) have at least been bearable. ToGC was the biggest mistake the dev's ever made, it shouldn't even exist.
    TOC is not different from Terrace. If Terrace was the only raid in a tier people would be complaining about it to.

1. ToC
    2. Hyjal
    3. AQ20

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    TOC is not different from Terrace. If Terrace was the only raid in a tier people would be complaining about it to.
    Hahaha now that I think about it Terrance is actually ToC in a reshaped form; Least the bosses are a bit ''exciting'' mainly the sha

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Firelands
    2. Firelands
    3. Firelands

I still don't understand which interns designed this area... what a piece of crap. Bad atmosphere, stupid bosses, stupid music, weird layout... ugh..

10+ Year Old Account
    1. 25-man
    2. Heroic raids
    3. LFR / instanced difficulty separation

Yeah I went there. 40/20/10/5 with optional Ulduar-style hardmodes. That's how it should've been. Give bosses an easy way to be defeated for the underachievers and give them a hard way to be defeated for overachievers.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    1. 25-man
    2. Heroic raids

Yeah I went there. 40/20/10/5 with optional Ulduar-style hardmodes. That's how it should've been. Give bosses an easy way to be defeated for the underachievers and give them a hard way to be defeated for overachievers.
    I can agree with that. The non-vanilla players won't see it that way though. Still, there was nothing quite like 40 man raids and 20 man ZG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Soul LFR
    Dragon Soul Normal
    Dragon Soul Heroic

Did I mention I did not like Dragon Soul?

Seriously though.

- Dragon Soul
    - Mt Hyjal BC raid, great atmosphere, great bosses, most annoying trash format in any WoW raid. The trash format alone made this #2.
    - ToC
    Last edited by Misuteri; 2012-12-02 at 06:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    I think Molten Core had a big influence on the shape of WoW as how it is today. But sure, your choice
    Yeah, it had a lot of influence on WoW today, because it was the first raid. Go back in there now and see that it's one of the 'laziest' designed raids there are (no unique models except Rag, incredibly boring atmosphere, only about 2 minutes of voiced dialogue), and bosses have very few abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    1. 25-man
    2. Heroic raids

Only problem with 40m raids is that half the raid would crash in heavy combat. I would love to see 20 man raids return.

My 3 are:

1. ToC
    2. Dragon Soul
    3. Uh... Ruby Sanctum I guess. It wasn't terrible, just unnecessary and forgettable.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like ToC, fuck me, right?

On topic:
    1. Ruby Sanctum
    2. Blackwing Descent
    3. Serpentshrine Cavern

Deleted
    1: Anything MoP(and I don't even play)
    2: Anything Cata(quit after FL)
    3: ToC

Deleted
    1.) Trial of the Crusader
    2.) Throne of the Four Winds
    3.) Eye of Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by Saitan View Post
    1: Anything MoP(and I don't even play)
    2: Anything Cata(quit after FL)
    3: ToC
    lol anything MOP when you haven't even done them is just wow..

1. TOC
    2. Hyjal
    3. DS

Dragon Sould and ToC tied for first place.

I'd probably go with TK for third place, seeing how the whole spaceship blood elf pink atmosphere didn't really appeal to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

Eye of Eternity ( was boring til the flying part which I hated )

Ulduar ( just didn't enjoy it )

AQ40 ( hated the art style and still do)

1.Dragonsoul - fell asleep running that place everytime
    2.BoT
    3.ICC so boring

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    The one I don't get the dislike for is Naxx 2.0 - As someone who did Naxx in vanilla I actually liked the level 80 version. It was easier, but by that point we'd already gotten used to easier raids. A lot of people mark WLK as the start of the easier raids, but really it was Black Temple that started the trend towards more user friendly / less cruel raids. Raids prior to that point had a habit of punishing the people raiding it and being overtuned. Illidan was really the start of "Okay we've finally unlocked this boss and oh looks now he's dead already." I was so disappointed when we fought through annoying things like RoS/Council and then we facerolled Illidan 2-3 resets after we'd gotten to him, and one reset after the very cutting edge guilds got him down.
    Wait... you can't be serious. Black Temple was the tipping point for easier raids? The raid with Teron Gorefiend, an encounter where the entire raid hinged upon how well random people did as a spirit. The raid with Illidari Council, described at the time as "the superbowl of not standing in shit". Oh, and there's also the "easy" encounters like Bloodboil and Reliquary of Souls. And at the time, that attunement was so easy, just had to kill Vashj and Kael'thas. Piece of cake, right? Even Illidan himself had the raid depending on several key players doing well, though I would agree he was undertuned compared to what came before him.