Monks and Weapon Animations

So, we know that Fist Weapons aren't showing up at all in combat, and that's a problem of course, which will probably get fixed. However, I've been thinking of some things. Why don't they make it so Monks use their weapons all of the time in combat, minus the Kicks/Tiger Palm? It makes sense, and if you want to remove that, just use Glyph of Jab.

For example, if you are using DW Swords, why not just auto attack with the swords instead of your fists? And then you have your Slash attack or whatever it's called. Palm/Blackout/Rising Sun ofc use feet/hands still. I think it would do a lot to the variety of the class and make it more attractive.

Also, please don't say "Monks are about hands and feet" that's not what they are about, they use them yeah, they are about martial arts. Martial arts include using weapons more than once and then sheathing them repeatedly. I've seen NPC monks use their weapons with auto attacks too. It makes me jealous.

Thoughts?

Core lore reason is that the Mogu wouldn't let Pandaren have weapons and so they had to learn how to fight using just their fists. As such any weapon attacks are actually superfluous and a result of styles having evolved over time after the Mogu were defeated.

Deleted
    I'm okay with a mix of fists and weapons being used and by fists I mean the Monk using his hands to fight. What I don't like though is that you can't see the fist weapons, I'd be okay with it all if they were visible like a pair of swords on the back and only pulling them out so now and again.

Funny thing is. Blizzard said monks would use their hands and feet to fight, and only pull out their weapons for powerful finishing attacks. That went down the drain apparently. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.